Parisian Graphic Shop - OPEN

Hi! My name is AlphaLover15 and I’m a new cover designer! I just joined Wattpad last year and I am very excited to start my hand at writing and cover designing. Most of my requirements and my portfolio are on my profile, which I’ll link down below. I’m very good at manips, vectors, and simple covers! I was unable to link some of my examples below, so they will all be displayed in my cover shop–the link will be below:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/253389473-parisian-cover-shop

I hope to be designing covers for you soon!

3 Likes

Here are a few more examples. If the link to the shop doesn’t work, just comment on your form below! Examples will hopefully be updated weekly. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hey, I wanted to ask if you could Repost the form her? Cuz I can’t copy it :blush:

2 Likes

Sure! No problem!

1 Like

FORM:

Username:

Title of Book:

Author Name:

Subtitle: not necessary

Theme:

Genre:

Picture Samples Link: If your book is of the erotica genre, please PM me the links to the pictures not necessary if your book isn’t erotic

Ideas: At least 2 or 3

Password:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

[quote=“ShreyaSolaris, post:7, topic:6619”]
Username:

Title of Book: Swindle

Author Name: Selema Selouti

Subtitle: Dishonesty is the best policy.

Theme: revenge, con-artists, love, finesse, classy,

Genre: Action, Adventure, Humor

Picture Samples Link:
MV5BNDY1MTA0NjgyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTEzNDQ4NTM@.V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL

Ideas: I thought about a vector cover. A woman in a fancy dress and a man in a tux. The Eifell Tower in the background. I hope this works but if not that’s okay too those were just some ideas :blush:

Password:
The Eifel Tower

2 Likes

Accepted! Please complete the payments as soon as possible! I will have your cover done shortly

2 Likes

@chasingcastles Here’s your cover!

I went for the idea you had since it sounded fun to play around with. This is the final product! It took a few tries to get the colors right. At first, I wanted to do something colorful but decided to do a more dark and mysterious theme. If you’d like me to change anything, don’t hesitate to ask!

2 Likes

It’s pretty. Thanks!

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes