Pets of Wacky!

It’s exactly what it says in the title - show pics of your pets! I made a thread like this a long time ago, so it seemed like a good time to revive the cute pick-me-up :wink:.

Here’s my babies - the three little piggies!

Summary

5 Likes

@Cloud_Nine25 I said I’d make this thread so long ago for you to post your little porcupine squirrel :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:… But I got distracted - now’s your chance, haha.

2 Likes

:eyes: hi

here is the chinchilla ~~who is the only one who doesn't run away when someone comes even remotely near her with a camera~~

4 Likes

Awww precious baby! Wait!!! You have more than one?! :eyes: I thought they prefer being solitary.

2 Likes

No, I have two cats and three Huskies who don’t like pictures being taken :eyes:

Actually the one Husky tries to eat the camera and then runs away :eyes:

Edit: there’s also other families living with us with their pets so it’s chaos :eyes:

2 Likes

Omg huskies! I can’t get one because they scream xD. But they’re like my dream dog. And no cats because parent is allergic, so no animal sitting, haha.

2 Likes

Sadly, I have no pets, but I would love to have big fluffy gentle giant doggie.

Like those doggies that look menacing but are big ol’ softies and love cuddles.

4 Likes

Dobermans and rottweilers are adorable.

1 Like

They aren’t fluffy enough, though!
I NEEDS THE FLUFFINESS!!!

2 Likes

I want guinea pigs so much :eyes:

And yes, my dogs like to scream a lot, especially when it’s chaotic :eyes:

My one neighbor’s dog who looks like a bear but will literally climb in your lap so you’ll hug him: helo

2 Likes

This was Oscar last year as a wee baby woof

This is him now

(Yeah he thinks he owns the bed lol)

5 Likes

DALMATIAN

3 Likes

Yes :stuck_out_tongue:

My Mam wanted one, and I am glad we got him.

He’s a great dog, when he isn’t moaning because he’s overtired :joy:

2 Likes

Aww! How adorable!

2 Likes

russian bear dogs?

3 Likes

These are my 2 cats. The black/white one always HAS to lie on something - whether it be a plastic bag, a backpack, clothes, blanket… anything. They’re not biological brother/sister but they act like it :rofl:

Drizzle (black/white one) and Luna

5 Likes

Here’s my little brother

5 Likes

Samoyeds are known as the smiling dog and so cute! German shepherds are awesome too!

2 Likes

I started with two since they need to be in pairs and now I have three… I want another… They’re am addiction…

Precious baby is precious!!!

I love when pets are like… We live together, we like each other, we’re family now!

2 Likes

My two kiddos :3

Moki is the big black floof. Willow is his new little sister who is deaf.

Here’s them after I first got Willow.

4 Likes