Photoshop - Wattpad Edition - Class - Accepting Students

PhotoshopWattpadEdition
Some older examples - https://carkannwattpad.tumblr.com/

Extra info! If you want to join - feel free too!

I do have a date or time limit on the lessons - however I’m not strict on them. So if you are new to the class - just post your lesson turn ins as soon as you can =)

When turning in work add Lesson # (which ever lesson) at the top and then post your lesson. Add comments and/or questions if you want =)

20 Likes

Student Form + List - Post #3
Student Suggestion List - Post #4

LESSON 01 - # 18

LESSON 02 - # 45

LESSON 03 - # 60

LESSON 04 - # 80

LESSON 05 - # 97

LESSON 06 - # 105

LESSON 07 - # 126

LESSON 08 - # 149

LESSON 09 - #

:open_book: :books:

GRADING PART 1 - # 55

GRADING PART 2 - # 86

TURN INS AND MISSING ASSIGMENTS PART - # 188 AND 189

4 Likes

Student Names List

Laura :purple_heart: Daisy :purple_heart: Dumplingbabe :purple_heart: W.L.Ink :purple_heart: IcyMonkey :purple_heart: CoffeebyNight :purple_heart: Manya707 :purple_heart: Nyxarra :purple_heart: liber_spiritus :purple_heart: Zena :purple_heart: floreswrites :purple_heart: Reidistics :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Student suggestions for future tutorials =)

Lighting Effects
Neon

3 Likes

Rules - Coming Soon

3 Likes

Name - Laura
How long have you used photoshop - 4 Years
How long have you edited any type of graphics for WP - 2 Years
What are some things you want to learn in this class - A bit of everything, honestly. I can’t pinpoint one exact thing.

4 Likes

Name - Daisy
How long have you used photoshop - 5 months
How long have you edited any type of graphics for WP - 8 months
What are some things you want to learn in this class - improving my manipulation mostly. I also really want to learn about making my own brushes and text styles, etc.

4 Likes

Name - RJ
How long have you used photoshop - about 7 years?? but it’s been on-and-off.
How long have you edited any type of graphics for WP - since 2012. again, on-and-off. I am rusty, to say the least.
What are some things you want to learn in this class - just improvement in general. need the practise.

4 Likes

Bump

3 Likes

Name - Jadelyn

How long have you used photoshop - 7-8 months

How long have you edited any type of graphics for WP - 11-12 months

What are some things you want to learn in this class - advanced blends/manips (especially backgrounds, complicated manips, etc)

4 Likes

Name - Ink
How long have you used photoshop - Not at all, but I’m very committed to learning as much as possible!
How long have you edited any type of graphics for WP - The most I’ve done was use Pixlr for things, but that was only twice recently.
What are some things you want to learn in this class - Make covers, banners, jackets, anything! I mainly just want to learn.

2 Likes

can I just lurk?

5 Likes

Yes =) and if you ever need help let me know

3 Likes

same here xD this seems interesting. . .

3 Likes

Name - Kana

How long have you used photoshop - Um… never :fearful:

How long have you edited any type of graphics for WP - Never done that before. I always had people help me around this though I did try some simple editing on Canvas.

What are some things you want to learn in this class - Everything! The more the better!

Thank you for doing this!

3 Likes

@Laura @Daisy @kacchan @dumplingbabe @W.L.Ink @icymonkey2004
Welcome to the class! Recording the first video here in a moment! Feel free to chat amongst yourself and/or ask question if you like =)

4 Likes

Ooooh, yay! Exciting~

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/cWK8aHRo6nU
Lesson 01 - Simple Cover - Due Thursday the 25th
This lessons includes a basic cover lesson. It’ll also include some tips and tricks to get you started :wink:

When turning in - add lesson #1. You can add any comments or questions too it if you have any also =) (turn in form coming soon)

7 Likes

I apologise for the audio. I don’t know why it sounds like that, it didn’t before I uploaded it. - might of been my speaker so disregard lol

2 Likes

Hmm, it says the video is private on my end >.< I can’t view it. Perhaps leave it unlisted, but not privated?

2 Likes