Please Ask Me Anything About The Heavy Metal Adventures of Lucinda.

The main thing about these Satanist is that they can recite the bible forwards and backwards, which really pisses off the Christian majority.

1 Like

Domingo does that in Spanish.

Okay so do her parents find out about the satanism?

1 Like

They are also Satanists, and she grew up in a Satanist community, the biggest in the country!

1 Like

Nice!

So are the whole family seen as outsiders to the “normies” they encounter?

1 Like

Yes. And there are a lot of normies.

1 Like

Sounds fun!

1 Like

Luci’s mom is from Virginia proper, and her dad is the son of Italian immigrants. They are both estranged from their families.

1 Like

Ah so are their parents families religious? Like Catholic?

1 Like

Her father, yes, but her mother’s side is the very definition of WASP. If you looked up “posh” in the dictionary, you’d see their picture.

1 Like

Domingo is most displeased.

1 Like

What kind of spells can she cast?

1 Like

She can easily turn invisible at the start of the series. She learns to mute people, and how to use poppets in her spells. I see her as more of a support in an rpg, but a very vital support.

1 Like

Oooh can you give me rundown on major events?

1 Like

I’ll just say that Custer looked exponetially stupider after his last stand in this universe. That mostly translates to a bigger population of American Indians and more surviving new world dog breeds.

1 Like

oooh

1 Like

I’m not going to heavily focus on the past of this world, it’s too much to get into, but it was even crazier.

1 Like

Makes sense.
What are the main weapons in this world? Like do they have a fancy, magic version of guns, tanks, nuclear weapons, etc.?

1 Like

Magic Guns are legal in the US, but almost nowhere else.

1 Like

Basically a gun that shoots a magic spell for you instead of depleting your mana.

1 Like

no surprise there :rofl:

Ooh. But it still needs something like bullets to work, right? And can the user choose which spell or is it predermined by the bullet?

Also, how does the geopolitical landscape of this world look like, influenced by the magic system? Is it similar to our world’s geoplotics, or somehow different?

1 Like