Polls For Fun

Well, it’s a matter of owning myself.

I’m just not the type to be a victim even when wrong is done me.

Not knocking people’s need to grieve, but there’s a difference between that and passively letting your past eat you alive like a demon.

2 Likes

What’s this?

1 Like

It’s a side of TikTok that focuses on books. Like Booktube book focused YouTube videos but in three minutes or less.

1 Like

Haven’t used it at all. TickTock is basically socially accepted malware, so, I really am hesitant.

1 Like

I’ve had it downloaded for over a year and I haven’t run into any issues :man_shrugging:t2:. The only thing it’s done is made me accidentally watch videos for three hours straight.

1 Like

A copycat app was part of the problem.

2 Likes

But the legit one has had problems that I don’t like, such as:

“And one of those apps is TikTok. “The logs clearly indicate that TikTok is reading the content of the clipboard whenever it is opened,” the researchers told me, adding “we can’t say for sure what TikTok is doing with the data it has read.” There is no claim that TikTok is doing anything with that user data, but it is being read and it’s not obvious why. It’s a clear illustration as to why this security issue is a real one.”

Not cool when a friend sends you a code and you copied it.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s super hard to watch some of the sports when you don’t have the steaming service or the correct channels … WHY MUST IT COST MONEY TO WATCH? xD

1 Like

Tbh I was just trying to be funny (and failing). :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh! My bad then, sorry :joy:

2 Likes
Do you have a favorite emoji? :eyes:
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Feel free to react with it if you’d like, etc, etc :joy:

14 Likes

I have multiple favorites :joy:

6 Likes

Recently?
:eggplant:

2 Likes

Now, I’m usually saying, “No :eggplant: !” @ily_ari_grande for her character Lana.

2 Likes

LMAOO HER FAV EMJOI

2 Likes

i work in an icecream shop and every so often i’ll have people ask if we have black walnut (we do not) but it sounds like we used to. we have a maple nut tho :rainbow:

1 Like

Have you ever written an emotional scene in a book and you just wanted to give your character(s) a hug like…

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

8 Likes

Natural dry is best. I also use this shampoo that helps to quickly natural dry your hair. It’s pretty good.

2 Likes

Which one, or both, do you DREAD writing? Absolutely, DREAD.

• Writing the beginning, first sentence hook.
  • Writing the ending, last sentence.
  • BOTH! Oh, the horror! :open_mouth:

0 voters

I dread the first sentence. The hook is so HARD and I want it to be perfect :persevere:

5 Likes

I don’t hold grudges…not really. But I do want to see change. I knew we were kids then, but it doesn’t make it better because we were kids.

They gotta prove to me somehow. It might take time, but I will see it if it’s there. And I’m willing to see it. BUT if it’s no different than how they were, or WORSE, then no. No way. I don’t want to have toxic people in my life.

That’s my opinion anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes