Polls For Fun

So, nobody is going to brag about their drawing skills? Not even a little bit.
LOL!

4 Likes

I picked great, just great but Iā€™m choosing to read it with all the sarcasm i can manage

9 Likes

LOL!

1 Like

Iā€™m a good tracer though !

3 Likes

epicā€¦w stick figure anatomy LOL (nah, when I draw stick figures, half the time one arm is longer than the other or simply detached xD and the other half, I decide to give them superpowers and the personā€™s levitating 2 inches off the ground lol)

4 Likes

other: idk

also poor lex:ā€™(

2 Likes

i can, uh, scribble.

2 Likes

Your art is amazing!

3 Likes

not these days. like the quality of my art really varies day by day. i have pieces i copied in 4rth grade that are better than whatever iā€™ve been drawing these days

2 Likes

I am pretty good.

The problem is that my husband is better AND faster. So, why would I pat my back for that?

1 Like

Do you like to eat raw cookie dough?

• No, just baked cookies
  • Yes, only if the eggs & flour are treated/safe
  • Yes, I love eating it no matter what
  • Other

0 voters

3 Likes

I never think to eat it.

2 Likes

I have not died yet, so i will continue to do so

3 Likes

Iā€™ve gotten sick once from eating something with raw eggs and flour in it, and it wasnā€™t even cookie dough. It hasnā€™t stopped me either :joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve done that. Iā€™m doing that right now. Writing within a fictional universe is perfectly fine.

Iā€™ve heard Stephen King does that as well but I donā€™t know if itā€™s confirmed or fan theory.

1 Like

I donā€™t forget how to spell it. I do forget itā€™s mine frequently, and itā€™s weirdly jarring and icky when someone uses it.

My legal name, not my pen name lol.

1 Like

:woozy_face:

1 Like

Iā€™ll do it!

Iā€™ve never had it beforeā€¦? :eyes:

1 Like

Choose wisely.

• Cake.
  • Pie.

0 voters

4 Likes