Polls For Fun

Black, gray, white, cream, brown, red, and yellow.

I just added green as well so hopefully that works out well.

1 Like

Ah, I see.

Do you have a color that you are fond of personally? Doesn’t have to be clothes related.

1 Like

It depends on my mood really but the ones I’m always changing between are red, orange, green, and blue.

1 Like

I was going to make a god awful pun, but I restrained myself.

That makes sense though. Different colors for a different type of mood.

My favorite colors are purple, blue, black, and certain shades of green

I find other colors look good on me too, like certain reds (and the neutrals ofc) :thinking:

1 Like

So, your favorites are somewhat darker colors?

Awesome!

1 Like

I mean, it depends on the location for what colours I can wear so Imma say all

1 Like

how the heck is “actually writing the damn thing” not an option XD

On a more serious note, any of these depending on the day

1 Like

Other…I suppose. LOL!

1 Like

yeah I guess XD

1 Like

LOL!

1 Like

Okay this is creepy because i legit was telling my work aprtner today im really tempted to move to a new state. My whole family is here, and i was born and raised here but the city life, traffic, gas prices, and housing market all SUCK. And im literally on the verge of moving. :rofl: I kinda have a plan that i wanna do, by saving up money for a down payment on a house, then when i have it just up and moving my whole life. Ive never wanted to move to a new state before, nor this badly.

I dont want to live on the east coast or any of the super popular states like New York, Florida, or California. But Colarado sounds really nice. Somewhere in that area maybe.

I currently live in Idaho if that tells you anything at all.

2 Likes

I think i look good in muted reds, greens, yellows, and such. But purple? Ugh, i look horrible in purple. Which sucks bevause i love the color.

1 Like

That’s unfortunate. It doesn’t matter what shade of purple it is because overall it doesn’t look good on you?

1 Like

Yeah, purple just doesnt look good on me. I have pale skin and dirty blomde hair so its one of the colors i dont wear hardly at all.

1 Like

Wow! That is sucky.
Well, at least the other colors look good on ya!

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

really? purple has so much range though. as a secondary colour you should be able to just tweak the undertones to find one that’s good on you.

5 Likes

You’d think, but i really just dont like how any of these shades look with my skin color and hair color. It makes me sad.

1 Like

Okay so i um, am writing a “what if” spin off novel to a trilogy of mine. The titles of each book are meant to be kind of pretty, happy, things alomg the positive vibes.

Beauty of a Crimson Soul
Beauty of a Burning Flame
Beauty of a Permanent Love

And for this spinoff, its going dark, the opposite side. So i wanted something more…you know, negative.

And these are the titles im stuck on. Which one sounds the best?which one has you clicking the most, intrigued, etc.?

• Grave of a Fiery Poison
  • Grave of an Ignited Poison

0 voters

2 Likes

Can you help me choose a fitting name for these four characters ?

Character 1: The Hero

• Ryker Atlas.
  • Keitis Lazuno.

0 voters

Character 2: The Sidekick

• Gisella Ember.
  • Kali Nordi.

0 voters

Character 3: The Villain

• Silas Michel.
  • Krieg von Jackal.

0 voters