Procrastination and Coding (Lab)

Lmao, doctor mike :laughing:

1 Like

the girl looks like dove cameron tho-

also i hv a friend whos obsessed w dr. mike-

2 Likes

I found Dr Mike when I was looking for men to be in that cover. He was the best one so I decided on his photos.

I am not a fan or anything. But heโ€™s sure hot :laughing:

1 Like

lmaooo

he aint my cup of tea lmao

heโ€™s more cute ratehr than hot to me but still not my type of cuteness that i like LMAO IF THAT MAKES SENSE EVEN-

2 Likes

Waitโ€ฆgot it?

TESTING

*** Hehe

testing

cover, banner, blurb, and story by @merinnie

info

Genre: Thriller

Sub Genre(s): Psychological/General Thriller

Warning: Mature (may contain cursing and gory depictions as the story evolves)

blurb

others

Updates: Sundays
Author: @merinnie
Book status: Ongoing

author's note

This story idea had been in my head since two years ago. I wrote down the climax a year ago, but I lost it (lmaoo).

I would very much appreciate it if you check out my book~ If you do read it, I hope you enjoy it~ Please do not be afraid to critique it (donโ€™t be mean though) or give feedback~

R E A D H E R E

1 Like

TESTING

My name is Valencia.

@ValKayRee i found more fonts o.O like a lot

1 Like

ooh which ones?

1 Like

lemme link it here (i hv it all tested out lmao)

1 Like

Lmao, only 2 look different on my current device.

Hello
1 Like

srsly? a whole bunch of the first couple of oneโ€™s look either the same or similar LMAO

1 Like

Right? Thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m using this place to test stuff. :joy:

1 Like

hkhhkh

so far my fav thing is this

hELlO

like itโ€™s so cute- idk why-

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 12 hours unless flagged)

SECOND SIMPLE MOCK THINGY

Summary

:revolving_hearts: ๐•ท๐–”๐–›๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–†๐–‘๐–Ž๐–™๐–ž :revolving_hearts:
@LLRealityFake
(Maybe the cover here)
:heart:

Genre: Romance

Erso was always afraid to face his fears - reality. Despite living in a noble castle on a lake, the young man never dared to step outside his room where stacks of canvases surrounded him like second walls. He lived in his own world, lived his own dreams and lived day by day.

He was content with his life, closed off from civilization. He didnโ€™t have to change his outfits on a daily basis. He didnโ€™t have to watch his mouth. He didnโ€™t have to face the cruel world and the monsters roaming it. When a foreigner knocks on his door, minutes away from Deathโ€™s door, what would his reality be?

Will he step into the world beyond this strange womanโ€™s back and embrace reality or would he lose all sense of himself?
:heart:
:revolving_hearts: ๐•ท๐–Ž๐–“๐– ๐–”๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–‡๐–‘๐–Š ๐–†๐–‰ ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š :revolving_hearts:

1. How does salmon look?
  2. Cinzel looks like TNR from my PCโ€ฆdang it.
  3. I did not try anything fancy with this one. Wheeee
1 Like

Holding place

ooOOOOOOOOO SalmON iS noiCE

also cinzel is supposed to be like a smoll tnr LMAO

itโ€™s a TINY bit different, but basically the same HKHK

1 Like

Heh.

Seriously? It looked different on my PC but here, it looks normal :neutral_face::expressionless:

Gosh, at least this is a lab. Everything passes in here.

1 Like