Random Art Requests! (uncharged)

Here, wanna draw my hot villain? :smirk:

Waist up/ Full body/ Headshot: Headshot
Waist up : (What position? Body movements? Actions?)
Full body : (What position? Body movements? Actions?)
Headshot: (What angle? Hands/no hands (optional)? Movement of hands (optional) ?) 3/4 to the left or right, whichever is most comfortable. No hands shown.
Hairstyle: Short and windswept. A bit spiky.
Facial expression: Narrowed eyes. A slight, mischievous smirk. You can just see the evil in his smirking face.
Reference pictures (optional) :

have fun looking :suggestive:

references

his artbreeder picture

his accidental face claim

Damon-reference(LBS)
Damon-reference2

his smirk reference, which is also a drawing reference (drawn by @/korralistic)

his hairstyle references

and his clothing reference

Details: (wings, tail, animal ears, stickers, bruises, hairpins, choker, tie etc.) You can make his lips dark red because he drinks blood. He also has a roundish face, sharp medium-sized eyes, lips that are a bit plumper in the middle, and sharp features.
Clothing style: This is just a headshot, so a plain white sweater is fine.

1 Like

Okay :slight_smile: Do you wanna try and draw Max?

Here are the details:

Waist up/ Full body/ Headshot: I would like a waist up shot.
Waist up : He’s probably going to be standing there relaxed with his hands by his side. Like this photo:

Hairstyle :

Preferably a buzzcut, but if you want to use the other one in the other pictures then I don’t mind.

Facial expression :

Since it’s Max, he’s probably going to be looking at Julio like this, because he’s probably winding him up or trying to make sense of something he just said.

Reference pictures (optional) :

Here are some more reference pictures:

I hope you can draw him from the waist up good enough. Could only get a few photos.

Details : He has a scar on his right arm. He got it from being bit by a dog. And his left arm his his tattoo on it:

Clothing style : Max usually wears a black vest top, shorts and boots. Or else a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. His clothing style is very casual, and he rarely dresses formally.

I hope that you decide to draw Max and that you make him look really cool and you use him to practice with :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello hello~ I got, some characters haha, mostly ones I need to make detailed docs for

sigh lemme drop some. Don’t feel pressured to make anything ofc!

Casey

Waist up/ Full body/ Headshot: Any work I suppose
I will provide refs for all

References

I wanna go for a very, false innocence look. like, an innocent expression but the pose should be flirty. I’m unsure how to explain, hope these refs help!
Waist up :

Full body :

Headshot

Hairstyle : Shoulder length, bushy double pigtails (both sides of head). Big white bows on pigtails. Side bangs & straight bangs.

Facial expression : Shy, innocent

Reference pictures (optional) : Hmm, refer to google doc, as there’s a bunch of them there? But her face claim is Olesya Kharitonova

Details : Freckles!
Skin/Blemishes: Freckles

Clothing style : Maid outfit with bow on the back & white stockings (black heels or black flat shoes)

More stuff about this character located here (google doc)

Some refs for these exist over at my toyhouse

I might need… more posts h yells

Request accepted >:3

1 Like

CUTE MAIDS! > :3

1 Like

ohhh ok, I’ll give it my best shot :3

1 Like

Wilbur soot!

Fill out the format >:3 or I will keep sending you the :))_^^__^^

NUUUUUUUU

yes she is i lov her cries :beautifulheart: :bobacat:

Hiiii! I kind of went for two versions, because I wasn’t sure which one was more fitting to your description… :3 I hope you like them though! Please tell me if I did anything wrong! I’ll make sure to fix it after >:3

1 Like

Here they are :3 I’m not sure which version would’ve looked sharper, but I did try to make him less cute than I normally do >:3 Tell me if there’s anything that I should change

2 Likes

oh she’s lovely!!! the second one is def what im going for, thank u :sparkling_heart::eyes:

Ooh I like it a lot. I like that you paid attention to detail with his tattoo and I like the way you drew his facial features too.

I forgot to ask you to add some facial hair though. Could you add a beard or else something like this?

Thank you!

ofc! :3 I’ll do it asap >:3

1 Like

np! Shes so cute btw :333

Here he issss :3

2 Likes

Awww, he looks simultaneously cute and menacing! Thanks for drawing him :smiley:

Sorry for taking so long! Got myself tangled up in school work, but here he is!

1 Like

Yeees Max Ty! Also it’s fine.