Rate the title! (Oldie, but goodie)

To play it is real simple: just list the title of your own story (any will do) and the next person (the person below) will rate the title from either 0 to 10. The game goes on and on.

You can go as many times as you want to. Also, you can state a little on your thoughts on the title, if you want.

My Turn:
Red Reign: The Breaking of Renna.

Let’s play!

2 Likes

10/10 for the imagery in my head…

My Thought:- Russian Tsar called Renna has a breakdown… Ruins countries economy going to war against an imagined country in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean called Marrinida.

Mine:- Tales from the Outside.

SD

2 Likes

7/10
Sounds like a parody of Tales from the Dark Side

My title:

Synthetic: Genesis

3 Likes

8/10
It makes me curious and plus it is science-fiction.

My Turn:
Red Blizzard (has zero to do with Red Reign, just set in the same universe).

3 Likes

You said it’s the same universe, and I have a hunch what it could be about… maybe… maybe not :stuck_out_tongue:

8/10 much intrigue (and kind of thinking about horror movies now, which is always a nice thought for me)

Mine:

In the Lost Protector is an Emerald Soul

2 Likes

8/10 definately unique enough, catchy for a longer title, causes curiosity. Just curious if it’s a treasure hunt or something else.

Wolf & X Bunny

1 Like

8/10 sounds like a comic-book-style story, but the & X is a little hard on the eyes.

Magpie Black

2 Likes

Quick question: is magpie a type of bird or no?

Either way, I’ll give it a 7.5/10.

2 Likes

it is, it’s a corvid

2 Likes

What is that? What does that word mean?
I don’t understand, sorry!

2 Likes

A Corvid is a classification of bird. Crows, Ravens, and Magpies are the most common examples.

3 Likes

So, I was right in a sense.
I tried searching for the definition of the word, but couldn’t find it in the dictionary. Guess I should have went with Google instead.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a scientific term/classification that’s only started being used in casual conversation recently. I’d say within the past five or ten years it’s been used in more common language.

3 Likes

Interesting. The more you know.
LOL!

1 Like

Damn…forgot to add a title:

My Turn:
Angels of Copper Blood.

1 Like

8/10 I just like the combination of the words ‘Angel’ and ‘Blood’. But the mention of ‘Copper’ sort of confuses me.

My turn:
Ashes of the Ox

3 Likes

Idk why…but I’m not fond of the word “Ox” :stuck_out_tongue: It’s a big round letter and a small pointy letter and there’s only two of them and it looks odd to me. And this could be a thriller story about a ranch? That’s the vibe I’m getting. Personally, 6/10.

Mine:

Solar Song, Frozen Fate

1 Like

Sci-Fi Retelling of The Snow Queen IN SPACE!

My title: Finis Coronat Opus

1 Like

I LOVE that XD But what would you rate my title in terms of your interest?

1 Like

10/10 maximum intrigue

1 Like