Read for read (up to 5 chapters)

Hey there Wacky writers!

As you may have noticed, I’m trying to be more active around here and on Wattpad. So, I thought of doing a r4r for the first 5 chapters or less of both our stories.

I can take any genre, as long as it’s not random and not non-fiction. I’m OK with mature, gore, LGBTQ, triggering stories, anything really! I may not be a good fit for historical or fanfiction unless it’s a fanfiction of a show I watched.

Now, about my story: you should know that it is Mature, LGBTQ (BoyxBoy), and has triggering contents like angst, hurt, sexual abuse, and so on.

Anyways, here’s the form if you’re interested:

Title:
Link:
Genre:
No. of chapters you want to do r4r for?
How many words does your chapter typically have?

Wait for me to accept your story, then you can read mine.

Title: I’m Not Gay. You Are!
Link: I'm Not Gay. You Are! (BoyxBoy) - LGBT Writer - Wattpad
Genre: LGBTQ, Romance, Humor, Triggering
Chapters: Read up to 5 chapters of my story with comments and I’ll do the same.
Word count: My chapters are typically around 1500 words.

I’m taking 5 reading requests per batch until I close the thread:

Batch 1:

1. @ily_ari_grande | Mika - Jackie 💝💜 - Wattpad | 5 chapters | done & done :white_check_mark:
  2. @MiniMoxx | Orion's Constellation [Discontinued] - Alex ☕️ - Wattpad | 5 chapters | done & done :white_check_mark:
  3. @golfballshifter | Les Grands Chantiers (Wattys 2022) - E. Paule - Wattpad | 5 chapters | done & done :white_check_mark:
  4. @SecretDurham | The Endurlon - SecretDurham - Wattpad | 2 chapters (read 4 of mine) | done & done :white_check_mark:

Hi, I’m in if that is okay with you…

I write Fantasy (Mainly)… But if you would take a chance, you may find it an easy read compared to many other Sub-Genre Fantasy reads.

Let me know if you’re interested. As I’m up for reading anything without Vampires and Lycan love stories…

Oh, and I’d be happy to read your first five-six chapters and give my opinions. If you are okay with doing the same…

SD

1 Like

Title Mika
Link Mika - Jackie 💝💜 - Wattpad
Genre Mafia/Romance
No. of chapters 5
Word count I think 2-3k for the first few chapters

1 Like

Hey! Not sure if you wanted to do a r4r for my newest one? I’m gonna read this book anyway so just say no if you dont want to <3

Title: Orion’s Constellation
Link: here! <3
Genre: romance
No. of chapters you want to do r4r for? I currently have 5, but I’ll just keep reading yours anyway XD
How many words does your chapter typically have? anywhere between 1.5k and 3k. The latest one has 2.9k and thats the biggest so far. I tend to only go 3k if it’s a big action chapter.

(it’s like 1:20am here as I’m typing, so I might not reply for a few hours yet lol)

1 Like

Title: Les Grands Chantiers
Link: here
Genre: Urban fantasy
Chapters: 5
Word Count: 1.5k to 2.5k

1 Like

Not a problem!
But first, would you fill this form please, I’d appreciate it:

Accepted :purple_heart:

1 Like

OMG. Of course, accepted!! :speak_no_evil: :purple_heart:
I love your writing!

1 Like

Accepted! :purple_heart:

1 Like

woo wooop! And there’s me looking for a way to procrastinate… I’ll get to yours now hehe

1 Like

Yay XD
And same here, procrastinating all the way. LOL.

1 Like

XD DONE AND DONE. I’ll carry on for sure :stuck_out_tongue:
Procrastination is my best friend I swear

1 Like

OMG I’m smiling. I loved your comments!!
Thank you so much <3
I have classes right now, but I promise I’ll get to your book soon :purple_heart:

1 Like

all good take your time! haha I’m so pleased XD Loving it so far!

1 Like

I certainly will…

Title:- The Endurlon
Link:- The Endurlon - SecretDurham - Wattpad
Genre:- Fantasy/Easy Reading.
No of chapter to R4R 6 Chapters.
Wordcount ? Between 15 to 20 pages each.

SD

Yeah, like you can find the word count when you enter edit mode on the chapter.
I don’t really know about the pages, but I checked one of your chapters and it says the reading time is 28 minutes. It’s too long for me. My chapters take a quarter or a third of that time.

I’m sorry. I don’t think I can read it. Unless you’re OK to read 4 of my chapters and I read 2 of yours?

Yeah, that would be fine with me.

SD

1 Like

Just finished! I loved the story Tristian is so freaking funny!

1 Like

Great! Accepted :purple_heart:

OMG thank youuuu :heart_eyes: :purple_heart:
I’m glad you like him XD
I loved your comments LOL
Will start reading your story tomorrow <3

1 Like