Report Site Bugs Here

I second this. It’s also happening to our thread hehe.

I’ve checked other threads too. Same thing: the latest posts were 4-5 days ago. . .

2 Likes

@Crimson_Scythe @danastj123

Hey both, there’s a big red banner on the homepage answering your questions :slight_smile: You can also check the status history here: https://wackywriters.statuspage.io/

CJ has been up two nights in a row fixing things and we had to pay a small price in the form of 3 days’ worth of data just to have a forum at all. So your patience and understanding are much appreciated! Thank you :heart:

8 Likes

No problem!

1 Like

2021-04-13T02:11:00Z
Some users were reporting that the “New Message” button in their Inbox was missing. This should be fixed now.

3 Likes
  • Refreshed the forum on your device: Yes No
  • Tried a different device to confirm the problem: Yes No
  • Tried a different browser: Yes No

Describe the bug (what happens, when it happens, what the error code is, etc): Images are not showing up
Has it happened more than once? : yes, its been like this for a few days
What kind of device?: laptop

• Mobile/Desktop/Both: desktop
  • Maker (Apple/Android/Windows/etc): windows
  • Model (Galaxy/iPhone/etc): idk
  • Operating System (if applicable)(Windows 10/OS Catalina) windows 10

What browser(s) are you using?: chrome
Provide a screenshot (if available):

Please review this post.

2 Likes

Just so you know, I haven’t forgotten about this. I’m supposed to hear back from Discourse toward the end of the month (maybe early May). They have all the error logs, etc. Just waiting for them to either provide me a fix or push out an update.

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate it. Hopefully, it will be fixed sooner rather than later.

1 Like

Not sure if this is a bug or if my threads have violated a rule or something (I didn’t receive a warning/notification about it), but:

• Refreshed the forum on your device: Yes No
  • Tried a different device to confirm the problem: Yes No
  • Tried a different browser: Yes No

In order to submit a bug, you must provide the following information:

Describe the bug (what happens, when it happens, what the error code is, etc): I am unable to reply or post new messages in any of my existing threads
Has it happened more than once? : It’s been happening since I logged on this morning
What kind of device?: Tried on mobile and on desktop PC

• Mobile/Desktop/Both: Both
  • Maker (Apple/Android/Windows/etc): Apple & Windows
  • Model (Galaxy/iPhone/etc): iPhone
  • Operating System (if applicable)(Windows 10/OS Catalina) Windows 10

What browser(s) are you using?: tried with Chrome and Firefox
Provide a screenshot (if available): No reply function anywhere on the page:

2 Likes

so i cant reply to my personal thread or any other thread for some reason? i thought i violated a rule (but i didn’t get any notification for that)

3 Likes

Same here. I can’t reply in specific roleplay/chatters/personal thread. I don’t believe I violated a rule, either.

3 Likes

yeah i woke up and thought i screwed up again

2 Likes

Same here. I can’t reply to my personal thread.

EDIT: now I can’t reply to this thread either.

EDIT 2: apparently, the reactions from my personal thread have disappeared along with the ability to reply?

3 Likes

Me neither.

2 Likes

I’ve also noticed that the reply button has disappeared on some thread. I don’t know if it’s the same threads for other people. some of the ones I’ve noticed it on are my own thread (asylum), winter moon, ask the team, and greeky’s domain.

3 Likes

Same here. Cannot see reply button in the Chatter threads and Writing Help ones. Logged in and out.

4 Likes

I’m having this problem as well. I can’t reply on my personal thread, the ones I’ve made, and a few others.

6 Likes

Same here :sweat_smile: i cant post anything on my covershop

3 Likes

Me too

4 Likes

Hmmm seems like this is spreading :thinking: I haven’t had any trouble, myself, but CJ will be looking into this as soon as she can and try to get it fixed. Thank you all for your patience :beautifulheart:

6 Likes