Report Site Bugs Here

Let me know in this thread here. I’m only one person so I need one place to keep all the fixes needed. PLEASE let me know if you get errors, something isn’t working, etc. But if you see someone else has posted the same thing, just like it so I know how many users are looking at the same thing. :heart:

8/25/2020:

• Gifs/Images don’t stay contained in PM container on mobile
  • Android mobile view requires L/R scroll
  • Some users have reported issues with uploading images from Android devices.
13 Likes

It’s showing the latest created topics instead of the latest updated topics, until you click that “see new or updated topic” bar.

And when you edit a post, it does not show the edited version until you reload the page.

the ‘body seems unclear’ message seems kind of inaccurate, I tried to write ‘OPEN FOR BUSINESS!’ but it wouldn’t let me…

1 Like

Oh that’s weird. I’ll check it out! Might be the symbols. But hang on to it, that shouldn’t keep you from posting lol

3 Likes

Thank youuuu! and I tried it w/o the symbols, but it still doesn’t work

2 Likes

Not sure whether this qualifies, but I can’t seem to get some codes to work, such as the ones for color/size/font type. Example and their codes:

[color=#E18D9C]SHADE[/color]
[color=#E18D9C]SHADE[/color]

[color=#Blue]SHADE[/color]
[color=#Blue]SHADE[/color]

[font=Book Antiqua]FONT[/font
[font=Book Antiqua]FONT[/font]

[size=4]NO CHANGE[/font]
[size=4]NO CHANGE[/font]

EDITED
paragraph alignment codes aren’t working as well :cry:

2 Likes

Yeah there’s a plugin missing from the discourse install so I’m having to figure out that installation without breaking everything lol

4 Likes

xD Okay, I hope that goes well! :laughing:

1 Like

Me too I don’t want the forum to go down this early :joy:

2 Likes

No worries, it won’t! I hope

1 Like

Can you try this again @dumplingbabe

2 Likes

It’s fixed now!

1 Like

Yup, one sec!

Still doesn’t work… PS just a question: I noticed that there were 2 different notification thingies popping up (one on the right of my icon, one on the left). what’s the difference between the 2?

wait, through trial and error, I think I realize the reason! whenever you do something in all caps, it says that the ‘body’s unclear’ but if you write the same thing in undercase, it lets you post!

Ah! That explains it, I can turn that off. Thanks for troubleshooting!

3 Likes

No problem <3

this may just be a server limitation, we’re being pretty hard on it lol.

I will see if I can fix the topic sorting.

3 Likes

another question, sorry lol!