Report Site Bugs Here

Thank you, I appreciate it. Hopefully, it will be fixed sooner rather than later.

1 Like

Not sure if this is a bug or if my threads have violated a rule or something (I didnā€™t receive a warning/notification about it), but:

• Refreshed the forum on your device: Yes No
  • Tried a different device to confirm the problem: Yes No
  • Tried a different browser: Yes No

In order to submit a bug, you must provide the following information:

Describe the bug (what happens, when it happens, what the error code is, etc): I am unable to reply or post new messages in any of my existing threads
Has it happened more than once? : Itā€™s been happening since I logged on this morning
What kind of device?: Tried on mobile and on desktop PC

• Mobile/Desktop/Both: Both
  • Maker (Apple/Android/Windows/etc): Apple & Windows
  • Model (Galaxy/iPhone/etc): iPhone
  • Operating System (if applicable)(Windows 10/OS Catalina) Windows 10

What browser(s) are you using?: tried with Chrome and Firefox
Provide a screenshot (if available): No reply function anywhere on the page:

2 Likes

so i cant reply to my personal thread or any other thread for some reason? i thought i violated a rule (but i didnā€™t get any notification for that)

3 Likes

Same here. I canā€™t reply in specific roleplay/chatters/personal thread. I donā€™t believe I violated a rule, either.

3 Likes

yeah i woke up and thought i screwed up again

2 Likes

Same here. I canā€™t reply to my personal thread.

EDIT: now I canā€™t reply to this thread either.

EDIT 2: apparently, the reactions from my personal thread have disappeared along with the ability to reply?

3 Likes

Me neither.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve also noticed that the reply button has disappeared on some thread. I donā€™t know if itā€™s the same threads for other people. some of the ones Iā€™ve noticed it on are my own thread (asylum), winter moon, ask the team, and greekyā€™s domain.

3 Likes

Same here. Cannot see reply button in the Chatter threads and Writing Help ones. Logged in and out.

4 Likes

Iā€™m having this problem as well. I canā€™t reply on my personal thread, the ones Iā€™ve made, and a few others.

6 Likes

Same here :sweat_smile: i cant post anything on my covershop

3 Likes

Me too

4 Likes

Hmmm seems like this is spreading :thinking: I havenā€™t had any trouble, myself, but CJ will be looking into this as soon as she can and try to get it fixed. Thank you all for your patience :beautifulheart:

6 Likes

Iā€™m looking into this now - thanks for the reports guys, not sure whatā€™s going on yet but Iā€™ll find out.

6 Likes

If anyone can look around and see if theyā€™re still unable to interact, that would be great - there was an option enabled on the backend that shouldnā€™t have been and I turned it off, hoping thatā€™s the reason for the issues.

Edit: You might need to refresh the forum.

4 Likes

Hmm, I tried refreshing and it still doesnā€™t work.

1 Like

Okay thanks gonna keep digging.

2 Likes

Can you refresh and try again?

2 Likes

Oh it works now! Thank you so much!!

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks for testing for me! :heart:

2 Likes