Ask the Team!

Alrighty, here you go!

https://forum.wackywriters.com/g/ebgplayers

1 Like

Thanks a bunch! Much appreciated! :pray:

1 Like

Someone has probably already said this but polls seem to be broken today? or is it just me? hm idk

there’s been a glitch so it’s been temporarily shut down

(sorry if I wasn’t supposed to respond)

1 Like

oh ok thanks, I was just wondering :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, it seems to be a common issue. If you ever see more bugs try and take a screenshot and post it on this thread here:

I am terribly sorry for bothering anyone (again) for this, but one of my thread died for the second time, so I wanna ask if it’s okay to revive it again? I am sorry for the trouble again.

I moved it back for you - should be accessible now.

1 Like

Thank you very much! :pray:

2 Likes

Hello, sorry if this is a bit of a silly question, but I took the sorting quiz offered on Tenebris about 48 hrs ago, and it said to wait. During my quiz there was an issue (I mis-clicked and accidentally backtracked a page during the quiz), so I’m not sure if it went through.

I was wondering if I should just hold out for a lil while longer, or re-take the quiz? The whole premise of it is so interesting!

Thank you for your help and creative ideas for this. This form is so wonderful and understanding, and I can’t express enough how much I personally am enjoying it!!

2 Likes

You’ll have to retake the quiz! Backtracking usually means it doesn’t go through.

2 Likes

Okayy thank you so much! I was afraid that was the case.

3 Likes

It’s no problem!

2 Likes

I don’t wanna bother anyone but there is something wrong I keep loosing my badge’s its like 3rd time happening

Hey there! Some badges are specific to certain threads, so when those threads get closed, sunk, and moved to the Necromancer’s Lair, it means the badge is lost, too. This is something that’s unavoidable, sadly.

2 Likes

Why can’t I add an image in my post?

1 Like

That is because you’re trust level 0. Once you reach trust level 1, you can post pictures. The requirements to reach level one are pretty easy, though. To level up, you need to look at at least 5 threads, read at least 30 posts, and spend at least 10 minutes reading. You can find more about Discourse trust levels here.

2 Likes

But there isn’t something to do about it? Its really made me sad about the whole thing cause I really worked hard for them. :frowning:

2 Likes

As a badge hunter myself, I completely understand what you’re saying, but there’s nothing we can do :frowning: If we keep all threads visible, it’d cost a large amount of data.

2 Likes

:frowning: it’s really sad but at least we got a forums to talk after wattpad community

2 Likes