RFloetry's Art Thread

Really cool

1 Like

I feel like I’ve lost all form of drawing skill in the last two weeks-ish, same with writing. I dunno. Something up with my creative brain is just not vibin’ right. Maybe I should just stick to tracing till the mojo comes back. I’m impatient. I want to draw OCs and fanart now, not a year from now. :weary: :sob:

1 Like

Maybe it’s time you draw something completely different. Like drawing snakes!

1 Like

I used to have pet snakes! Garter snakes. I was thinking that too, take a break from people and try animals for a while. :thinking:

2 Likes

I got a Wacom One for Christmas - yay! I’ve been practicing with it. Took me a while to set up but I think I’m getting back into the groove again. Practicing expressions. Some from references, some from my head.

4 Likes

Can you draw the guy in my profile picture?

1 Like

Do you take requests? Your art is really beautiful! :smiley:

2 Likes

I can try? I need practice/inspiration. :smiley: He’s kind of hard to see. Do you have a larger photo of him?

1 Like

Aww, thanks. I’m still getting the hang of drawing. I can’t guarantee I’ll always fulfill the requests, but I’m up for accepting suggestions and offers of inspiration. Sometimes I get a chance to follow through. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

This should be good.

1 Like

Hmm, it’s not as neat as I’d like, but I gave it a go. What do you think? I’m bad at clothes. :weary: I tried.

2 Likes

It is difficult to draw him in another style because he automatically becomes less ugly. Still I like it.

2 Likes

I think that Yuki might be easier for you to draw, though you’d have to take a few more liberties.

1 Like

Working on some fan art for a web comic called Blood Reverie. I haven’t been drawing that often. I’m going to have to push myself to schedule time somehow. :thinking:

3 Likes

Practice. Birb is suspicious. :laughing:

3 Likes

Drawing is hard. :sob: I’ve been trying to practice just quick gesture drawings. At this rate, I’ll be drawing my own comics in like… 10 years?

Anyway, here’s a useful site I found for poses: None-Nude References — Characterdesigns.com

More practice, but on paper

For some reason the cartoony guy on the lower left is my favorite. Just feels less stiff. Still trying to get the hang of gesture drawing.

2 Likes

Practiiiice! It’s been a few weeks.

2 Likes

Not sure how to get back “into it” so I decided to trace SF6 characters. I’ve always loved Capcom’s character designs. Square jawed men and powerful looking women, both with exaggerated limbs/proportions. :heart:

1 Like

Guess tracing SF characters is helping, free sketches right after

The woman’s shoulders/eyes are weird, but meh :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes