RFloetry's Art Thread

Really cool

1 Like

I feel like I’ve lost all form of drawing skill in the last two weeks-ish, same with writing. I dunno. Something up with my creative brain is just not vibin’ right. Maybe I should just stick to tracing till the mojo comes back. I’m impatient. I want to draw OCs and fanart now, not a year from now. :weary: :sob:

1 Like

Maybe it’s time you draw something completely different. Like drawing snakes!

1 Like

I used to have pet snakes! Garter snakes. I was thinking that too, take a break from people and try animals for a while. :thinking:

2 Likes

I got a Wacom One for Christmas - yay! I’ve been practicing with it. Took me a while to set up but I think I’m getting back into the groove again. Practicing expressions. Some from references, some from my head.

4 Likes

Can you draw the guy in my profile picture?

1 Like

Do you take requests? Your art is really beautiful! :smiley:

2 Likes

I can try? I need practice/inspiration. :smiley: He’s kind of hard to see. Do you have a larger photo of him?

1 Like

Aww, thanks. I’m still getting the hang of drawing. I can’t guarantee I’ll always fulfill the requests, but I’m up for accepting suggestions and offers of inspiration. Sometimes I get a chance to follow through. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

This should be good.

1 Like

Hmm, it’s not as neat as I’d like, but I gave it a go. What do you think? I’m bad at clothes. :weary: I tried.

2 Likes

It is difficult to draw him in another style because he automatically becomes less ugly. Still I like it.

2 Likes

I think that Yuki might be easier for you to draw, though you’d have to take a few more liberties.

1 Like

Working on some fan art for a web comic called Blood Reverie. I haven’t been drawing that often. I’m going to have to push myself to schedule time somehow. :thinking:

2 Likes

Practice. Birb is suspicious. :laughing:

1 Like