Sales

Why wild? I don’t drive either…

2 Likes

I live in central Canada, where everything is 2+ hours apart and there is no interprovince bus system, and in most places no city buses either. My independence is reliant on my ability to drive and if I didn’t have a car I would never be able to see my family.

So it’s weird to me that there are adults who simply ~don’t~ drive.

4 Likes

Spend the money! Feed capitalism! Everything is great! Let the wealth trickle down! Let the money hit the floor! How will the poor people stop being poor if you don’t give your money to Amazon?

3 Likes

:joy:.

1 Like

Well done! How else will the children in Africa get books in their libraries if you don’t buy them and toss them first?

(jokes jokes)

2 Likes

In all seriousness tho… hope you enjoy the books. What 9 books?

And $14 pencil case is pretty reasonable compared to my latest silly purchase of a £70 bucket hat

2 Likes

2-4 of Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan
Tin man by Sarah Winman
The house in the cerulean sea by TJ Klune
Darius the great is not okay by Adib Khorram
Love & gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
The ballad of songbirds and snakes by Suzzane Collins
So this is ever after by F.T. Lukens

1 Like

Add Enter Night!

It has the most insane characters!

Well, since I placed my orders this morning the fifth book in the Percy Jackson series dropped $4 or $5, the poppy war dropped $3 or $4 and I got a $5 coupon from Amazon. So, at first I was just going to buy the poppy war or the lighting thief and also get the fifth book but I just got $60 added to my bank account and for all three it was only $30.76… :eyes:. I also got $4.99 off because it was a bulk order and one of the books had a coupon for $2.75 so love that.

Still have $300 in savings and I’m refusing to spend any more of that money for the rest of this month and next. But I ended up saving $136.35… still slightly spent over $132 though. But other than spending $46 last month and $30.98 the month before I haven’t touched it so this was just my I can’t resist deals and my $5 coupon expires soon (love having a free trial of prime that I have been able to get like 4 or 5 times now and have never continued) splurge.

3 Likes