Seeking specific type of stock?

Hi all! I’ve had a commission come through and I’m struggling with locating the stock (commercial only, no Unsplash Pixabay Pexels etc, please!).

does anyone know where I could find intricate backgrounds (isolated renders on white/dark is OK too, or vector patterns, anything!!!) to match this gate? Thanks in advance <3

3 Likes

…I know some, but I don’t think it’s commercial…

1 Like

Thanks anyway! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are you looking for that very very specific design? Or just something similarly ornate in style?

If you’re just looking for style, depositphotos has a bunch of results for “wrought iron gate.”

3 Likes

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Sorry it’s off topic, but what’s wrong with unsplash? It’s supposed to be free for commercial use as well, no?

2 Likes

Any and all of the free sites aren’t worth getting sued, which is a genuine risk. If I made a cover for a client, who then got sued because I used dodgy photos from Unsplash, I’d also get sued and possibly lose my business. :')

This is some ok further reading: https://fstoppers.com/legal/photographer-legal-battle-over-unsplash-image-after-user-uploaded-image-photo-390211 :slight_smile:

3 Likes