Shadow Cave Visions -- FREE Digital Drawings by LS (See Examples) (OPEN)

Hello Wacky Writers!

I’ve been creating digital art for my Wattpad dark fantasy series (Iron God) for the past year now. I’ve developed a fairly distinct, if rather strange, art style. So I thought, why not share the fun and draw for others?

For the time being, I am doing this for free, at least until I gain more confidence.

My style is meant to work around my limitations. Because I am unable to use a writing utensil, all of my drawings are “finger painted” on a touch-screen laptop. A bright screen hurts my eyes, so I always use a black canvas.

Examples of what I typically do

Atypical examples

Form
Your preferred name/nickname:
Base color:
Description of what you want. Include references if desired, or leave it up to me:
Any specific details?
Questions?

I will try to have your drawing done as soon as possible. You may use it however and wherever you’d like, but please credit me.

19 Likes

Anyone?

4 Likes

Let me get back to you, but I might have something to request. You’re art style is amazing btw!

5 Likes

Thank you! Let me know if you’d like one.

4 Likes

Any takers?

2 Likes

Hope I filled the form out correctly :sweat_smile:

Your preferred name/nickname: Stella

Base color: white or a very light grey, whichever you think looks better

Description of what you want. Include references if desired, or leave it up to me: A woman who controls both light and shadow magic. You could depict her raising both hands, one shrouded in light and the other shrouded in shadows.

some references

The woman’s face looks like this:
character_reference_A

Her dress looks like this:

Any specific details? She has short black hair that barely brushes her shoulders and covers both of her eyes. Her dress is black, long-sleeved, rather flat, and reaches her knees. Her shoes are also black, plain, and flat.

Questions? No questions.

Thank you for considering! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

All right, I’ll see what I can do!

4 Likes

GOOD LORD I LOVE THIS

4 Likes

Haha thanks :smile:

3 Likes

I’ll request later, and might try to emulate your style

3 Likes

I’m actually curious to see the result.

3 Likes

How is this?

7 Likes

Ooooh, it’s so cool! Thank you so much for taking the time to draw her :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’re welcome! It was pretty fun. I’m curious. What is her name?

3 Likes

A. (yes, it’s just one letter :joy:)

4 Likes

One letter, straight to the point. I like it.

4 Likes

You wanna draw a crazy dude?

2 Likes

Hm?

3 Likes

Your preferred name/nickname: @twisted_shadowlands is fine
Base color: Dark black. Kind of like a starry night.
Description of what you want. Include references if desired, or leave it up to me: Some monster like Gollum from LOTR.
Any specific details? Could you try making it a silhouette?

3 Likes

So you want a silhouette on a black background? Maybe I’m misunderstanding. I don’t know how that’s possible.

3 Likes