Show me/show off those desktop or phone wallpapers!!!

I want to see your current desktop or phone wallpaper.
Don’t be shy.

I shall show mine later.
Enjoy!!!

Here is my wallpaper for my desktop. phone, and tablet:

So cute and anime!

4 Likes

My phone Lock Screen.

6 Likes

5 Likes

That is so trippy and cool!

1 Like

A favorite figure skater, I presume?

2 Likes

Desktop

Phone screen

5 Likes

You are why wallpapers should be banned on all mobiles :flushed:

4 Likes

You betcha.

1 Like

Phone screen:

Because overly bright and colorful screens
waste this important thing called battery life :smiley:

iMac screen:

Because it’s the default one, and I really can’t be bothered changing it, and it looks really sick in night mode. It reminds me a lot of the Churroverse.

6 Likes

I don’t have a phone, just a desktop with rotating wallpapers of different Halloween images right now, like these:

☜(ˆ▿ˆc)

5 Likes

This is my desktop background rn. I really liked the abstract look of it with a pop of red. It reminds me of my dad’s favorite artist, which I think is why I like it so much.

And this is my phone background - my mom mountain bikes, so she bought goggles for her dog who goes with her so he doesn’t get mud in his eyes. Literally the cutest thing ever! :star2: :heart: It makes me happy every time I look at him.

6 Likes

I really love the first one o.o

4 Likes

I love that one too! And the best thing is it has a matching Firefox theme, so my browser matches my wallpapers. ლ ლ (˘ᵋ ˘ )

3 Likes

Oh that’s so cool :open_mouth: I’ll have to check that out!!

2 Likes

My laptop cycles through several different backgrounds, more than I can show off here. But this is my phone screen.

5 Likes

I’ll come back later for my desktop photo, but for now I’ll post my phone’s background.

4 Likes

Forgive me if I made a mistake, but is that a Xenomorph or something else?

2 Likes

So out of this world!
:grin:

2 Likes

Yep, it’s a xenomorph in the zen pose. Also my pfp here and on many other sites.

3 Likes

That is pretty cool.

2 Likes