Show me your art!

Ah ah, mistake. Sorry. :sweat_smile:
Kaisi ho?

1 Like

No problem :smiley:
ami bhalo ashi :wink: , tumi kemon acho?

1 Like

Oi achhi ar ki.

Tumi bangla jano!
Amio hindi jani. :blush:

1 Like

crew drawing i’ve been adding to for about 4-5 years. it’s everyone of the main characters in my 10 book space-comedy.

17 Likes

^^ Chihuahua skull. Unfinished at the moment cuz teeth are hard to draw

^^ Started this back in July. It’s a modern Memento Mori. Outside the window will be a sunset, because the direction of sunset (West) is associated with death. The clock-radio, which replaces the hourglass, has its hands at 4:44 because 4 is the number of death in some Asian cultures. To contrast the death themes, the painting behind the skull shows a pomegranate, a symbol of fertility. It was originally a painting of a child but then the kid came out looking like Cartman from South Park and I couldn’t unsee it. I’m a perfectionist so I’ll finish it and water color it in eventually

^^ Sealion skull I sketched before class. My class was in a building on campus with skeletons on display inside. It’s pretty cool!

Forest
^^ A watercolor painting of a photo of a forest that I found on Pinterest

^^ Pencil and colored pencil. It was originally going to be a pic of this weird type of fungus but then it became its own thing lol. I swear I draw more than just skulls

^^ Came out funny-looking because I was high when I drew it. Weirdly enough, Tumblr seems to like it lol

16 Likes

A little dtiys thing I did over on instagram- I’m really proud of it! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

29 Likes

Oh I love the illustrious vibe it’s got going on! Awesome job!

2 Likes

I made this a few years back, but it’s my most recent good sketch :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

I made an artist chat thingy but I’ll post some of my art here lol, a lot of people think I’m 19 or older but I’m actually 13 XD

Summary

16 Likes

Aw, that’s cute

1 Like

Omg that’s so frickin cute!

1 Like

Ah, he’s so pretty :3

1 Like

Ah, you draw so good:’)

Thank you!

1 Like

Tysm!

1 Like

These are really amazing!

1 Like
Summary

I drew again today

An ugly self portrait of me and sparky
me and sparky

boat girl

flowerygirl

(this is abstract art, but it might be disturbing)

abstract

dragonboi

icecats

prettyday

dogthing
oracle

9 Likes

These pictures are really good! I espechially liked the one with the mountains. It made me wish I could visit the mountains again sometime soon!:grinning:

1 Like

I’ve only been to one mountain, and it wasn’t huge for a mountain. I wish I could visit a bigger one someday :grin:

1 Like

thank you:)

1 Like