Show me your art!

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

talent :eyes: so much talent :eyes:.

3 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

2 Likes
drawings plus rambling about them

I’ve been drawing ocs from my daydream world!
Some of these are really bad, especially the blond and bright pink haired one, but I think the blue haired one is great, the red haired guy is good, and the black horned girl is pretty good even if I forgot what her outfit looked like.

My werewolf oc grey, victim of my habit of naming characters after their eye color :expressionless:

One of the only couples in my daydream world- they both have more exciting alternate forms but they’re also dangerous forms, not great for a couple drawing

Mar, the oldest oc I have that I still use. He started as a sculpture but is now part of my daydream world

another oc, an edgy former asassain girl. Her hair color changed in the daydream… so I sort of went with it. It used to be light brown, and her eyes too. This way she looks more like her brother, but also more stereotypical asassain. This isn’t exactly how I was picturing her either, even the black haired version…
she looks a bit like child me.

And lastly, this isn’t an oc, it’s just a random antro creature. I love drawing them so I should make some anthro ocs.

5 Likes

10 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Heart drawings :stuck_out_tongue:

superior view

heart

13 Likes

Wowwww

2 Likes

Love the last two :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks. :grin:

2 Likes

OMG I LOVE IT!!!

11 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
You are so talented!

4 Likes
I drew this for my pfp, and it took like 3 or more days(?), I procrastinate too much *sighs*

A character from my book:)

A little self portrait of me

A fan art of my friends character!

16 Likes

Ooh all of them look great!

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :heart:

2 Likes
Summary

And two self portraits from memory/imagination. the second one is me when I’m making a pun.

7 Likes

Aw, you look so cute!

I love the pun one lmaoXD

2 Likes

Thanks!
:joy: the pun one was for a short video where I talked about the three puns I have in my head ready to use. Spoiler alert, they’re bad.

2 Likes