Show me your art!

Hi :slight_smile:

Do manipulated stock photos count as art or is this place just for drawings?
The Pond of Past Skies

I had a heck of a time trying to make the waterfall look like it was pouring into the cave.
The idea is that all the beautiful skies that had ever happened would leak into this cave as the day goes by and then stay there in the pond.

I used about seven different photos here.

10 Likes

This looks like fun!

pic

I’m really proud of this one!

15 Likes

Finally here with actual drawings :stuck_out_tongue: I had them on my iPad, had to resize them and put titles on.

Anyway, these are my characters for my wattpad book “The Choice of Aurvandil”. I’ve tried drawing these guys many times and failed. This time though, this time I’m proud of these :smile:

Character Art

10 Likes

I did a new one today!

picture here!

I’m real proud of it(esp the shoes!!)

10 Likes

That mask tho :heart_eyes: :joy:

2 Likes

OMG WOWSERSSSSSS

1 Like

Ikr! I love drawing them!

2 Likes

Thankeee!!

1 Like

I love it!

2 Likes

2 Likes

(Oops, I have not checked this place in ages.)

Thank you! <3

3 Likes

While I’m here, the two requests I’ve done for this forum:

And now I vanish again~

18 Likes

I’m very proud of these hands.

Any critiques?

10 Likes

I guess the thumb in the middle one bends a bit differently from how mine does and the last joint is a bit long.
These hands are really good! As someone who tries to draw hands I know how impressive that is :joy:

4 Likes

Hands and feet are my nemesis. As is the rest of anatomy :joy:

2 Likes

I just go with whatever I draw… which tends to look, to say the least, less than wonderful.

1 Like
Summary

I drew one of my sister’s ocs- lucyyy!!! I think I was the one who came up with the name lucy short for lucifer, but it’s been so long. He’s going to be a character in an rpgmaker game we’re going to make.

and I drew some other stuff lately.

7 Likes

Thanks!

The middle one gave me so much trouble :joy:

2 Likes
Manipulated stock photos again.

This was for a request to have a city overrun with greenery and inside a crater and having gray sky. I had to make this darn crater from scratch so I put valleys and canyons together. I’ve never made a city inside a crater before. I’ve never even made a city overrun with a forest either. But here we are.

City in Crater thing

28 layers (personal record)
10 different photos
about 3 hours
Website used: PicMonkey

Yeah, I do these on request now :wink:

11 Likes

Here’s another old art piece of mine

Summary

gWQxyEZ

13 Likes