Show me your art!

I’d encourage you to try making something that looks weird!

For me more than half the art I do ends up with a bleh from me and I forget about it pretty quickly (…after posting it on instagram, unless it’s truly spectacularly bad XD ) but it’s more about the doing than the end result.
I started really drawing a lot when I was doing a ton of really quick pencil sketches, often just faces or eyes, in sketchbooks, and I still kind of think about my art like that

6 Likes

Oh, that’s cool! I always wanted to draw something without line art but kinda fail so I just stay within my boundaries, but I will listen to your advice!

4 Likes

I feel like my “art” is a little different than what I’ve seen in this thread so far. I paint mini’s

18 Likes
I was drawing, then I got reminded of the butterfly tattoo at the end of that probably nonexistant book I might have dreamed about once, then I drew those characters some and it was kind of cathartic to make this thing I'd longed to see for so long have some real physical form

11 Likes

B o y

This is old I just redid the lineart shading and thought he looked pretty.

18 Likes

Anyway for stuff I never posted,

A

Hi Isaac glad to see you’re everywhere again.

19 Likes

S E Y N

Isaac leave him alone.

Hi Assar (?) glad you could make it.

HidayatMar3Icon

When Hida forgets to cut his damn hair.

Oh and throwback to when I was storyboarding Ascendent in December 2019 with drawings and images and got a little carried away.

Okay I’m done I think.

17 Likes

I am considering making this a DTYS

15 Likes

i love the color mix & the idea.

4 Likes

Here you go! If anyone wants to participate, tell me!

11 Likes

I think I will do it.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Shoei on his way to steal Hida’s protag spot:

14 Likes

Me: Y’know I should really write.

Also me:

Can’t

Stop

Won’t

Stop

15 Likes

Ishida Kotone, otherwise known as Splendor

14 Likes

And her best friend, Rath the Monoceros.

12 Likes

I did not intend to colour this I’m sorry.

These two have a very strong friendship as I’m sure you can tell. They’re best friends.

Yocha caused him to commit suicide feel no sympathy for Yocha he is the universal worst character and deserves hate.

The times Hida beat his ass up were very deserved.

11 Likes
when you have a perfectly fine art app but you decide to use the notes app instead (sort of old)

19 Likes
imagine if I didn't put this in a summary

]

13 Likes

Here’s some stuff I’ve done recently!

Not trying to advertise with this one im just showing with collages :sweat_smile:

14 Likes