Show me your art!

Well, there are some distinct looks to some of the NA groups. For example, Eskimos (like, 3-4 different NA tribes) look nothing like mainland USA NAs), and again, Olmecs/Incans/Astecs/Myans look nothing like USA idians.

For example, those Incan stones with the dinosaurs on it? I knew an Incan descendant who migrated here–she LOOKS like them.

It’s again, a majority, not all, though, so there’s always some playroom.

3 Likes

This is the average Spanish person, today. If you’re going for even 500 years back, genetic drift will move away from this a hair–that, and Southern Spainards, like Southern French are far more likely to have Moorish ancestry (Arabs), and were Mediterranean mixed, during Roman occupation.

R

4 Likes

Yeah, I was trying to think of the name of the Central American/South American Native peoples; Mayan, Aztec, Incans thanks. I think most likely, being a modern Mexican-American, he would have a mix of both Mayan/Aztec and Spaniard/slight Moorish DNA in him.

But like you said, there is some wiggle room. Even siblings have slightly different mixtures, right?

But yeah, I’m trying to make him look less Spock-ish and more like his own person. Thanks for the advice. Maybe I should give him a different hairstyle and see how that turns out. Gonna try some different techniques and maybe color it.

2 Likes

This is North American variation (USA).

2 Likes

That and the SA NAs are genetically variable, so I’m thinking you have even more leeway, there.

3 Likes

This is the nose I think of when I think of Myan influence. Even on a gorgeous little girl, that nose is more hawkish than white noses.

3 Likes

Hi yes Im making another wip to add to the pile of 018398448754956409530 wips. :smiley:
Brand new brush pack, so Im trying out this whole line art crap… again.

The oil brushes in this pack are also very, very nice to work with. Im crying

More updated, bc, I dont wanna spam, lol.

And a finished emote I did just now

13 Likes

the beard and mouth is not aligned with the rest of the face

4 Likes

:sob: I just wanna reach the part where I can write about these three, reeeeeeeeee

15 Likes

This is so pretty. I love your line work!

2 Likes

Illustration25

From what I remember you bludgeoned him into neurological disability and sent his entire realm into anarchy so

No, I don’t think he’s that proud of you.

13 Likes

This is great xD

2 Likes

Progresssssss

9 Likes

It’s been a loooong time since I drew a body, or coloured one at that :skull:

21 Likes

I think you’re improving a lot!

2 Likes

I’ve been drawing Omori fanart

some spoilers

11 Likes

The one and only, Kaz Brekker~

23 Likes
omori fanart

eyestrain warning, omori fanart, no spoilers

I guess in a way I feel tired of drawing and want to learn another hobby instead of learning to draw better, only, drawing is still by far the easiest thing to do so it’s hard to take a break.

9 Likes

These are great!

2 Likes

Amazing work!! The colours!!!

2 Likes