Show me your art!

Okay I’m bored.

I’ll finish the whole image tomorrow or something.

13 Likes

Finished this up as part of an art trade, I really like how she turned out. Censored, as she is a fantasy goddess and might be considered to be wearing underwear.

9 Likes

This is so, so good

4 Likes

ADD1516F-CB12-4127-BAD1-E57997B740E3
Don’t remember if I ever posted this, but here’s my character Jason from my (now discontinued) series. I need to make some faux animated scenes for my new series. :thinking:

Aaaaaand one time I drew (most) every character from that series. Gonna need more than two hands to count all the characters that die lmao.
Some day I’ll get around to finishing something new. :slightly_frowning_face:

15 Likes

Same Main fractal Mineral. 3 different treatments. Would like to dump 1.

They are generic covers.

10 Likes

Okay I lied.

Now I really am bored.

14 Likes

Drew something based on a fic I read : )

13 Likes

i spent too much time on this to not show it off. even if i haven’t finished it yet

27 Likes

Wow.

4 Likes

animals

Yeah, all I’m doing is editing illuminated manuscripts. Tedious work.

12 Likes

That is really beautiful :heart_eyes: (if you’re planning on sharing, I’m looking forward to seeing the final product!!)

4 Likes

i’m probably gonna share it. when it’s done

2 Likes

you should’ve made the eyes on his stomach where his nips would be lol. Great drawing!

3 Likes

Phew, so much pretty art <3

Commission for the super talented Monica! Unsure if she wants a tag or not~

The rest of my commissions are hushush, but does this count as art? :thinking: Tons of painting went into it so… maybe? Also my own render!

11 Likes

Remind me not to get bored halfway through because I am very good at that. Breaks are a thing you can take, mE.

Stan my MC thanks.

13 Likes

Nice gradient

3 Likes

full piece on instagram

there’s close up on the slides

8 Likes

Cool! I’ll check it out : )

2 Likes

Shading is inevitably where all my weaknesses come to life so have this lineart before I mess it up okay thanks.

11 Likes

So, I found something I like doing:

2 layers of marble tiles pattern from Gimp’s Bucket Fill: both scaled larger, upper tile set to lighten only.
3rd layer is Gradient Tool, on Golden, shape is bi-linear, and the 2 color points are lightened. Layer is set to Overlay.

6 Likes