Show me your art!

I don’t remember art-ing being this hard. Meh, she’s finished, finally. First time trying to do gestures broadly this. Lines and bgs and weapons and clothes are all new to me, lol. Blurred due to cleavage.

11 Likes

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Started another thing to practice linework, the dress was hastily added to just give her some clothes so I could post, lol. She isnt done yet, but I am happy so far!

Im considering it done, again, hastily added clothes, lmao.

8 Likes

I guess that would be called a Redonkadonk.

1 Like

15 Likes

—> Insert me tentatively sketching comic panels that I totally never intend to make a reality what

14 Likes

ah I haven’t been on the forums in a while… just dropped by and scrolled through this art thread, y’all have improved so much :0

3 Likes

Assar next time you see him please ignore him everyone hates him for a reason he deserves absolutely no sympathy

13 Likes

Commission for one of my best friends <3

10 Likes

14 Likes

I just kind of spaced out and drew all day

not spoiler heavy fanart

omori spoiler

original art

8 Likes

So, I learned to fill in colors with gradients (multiply, erase or cut up to the picture’s line. (The gold, the floor.)
Not really much to learn since it’s pretty close to what I’ve been doing.

But the fun part is the watercolor look to the bottom of the woman’s dress:
That was a gradient of fuschia to almost lavender, multiplied, then the layer on top that is on overlay, and segments are colored in with the general opposite end of the color spectrum, giving it a kind of watercolor effect.

I’m going to have to remember that.

This is The Noblewoman from The Dance of Death by Hans Holbein–like 1500s old? Wood engraving…

9 Likes

I love the skeleton drummer.

Add some glowsticks and it would be a rave.

2 Likes

The Rave of Death

1 Like

It would totally change the mood of that one.

I think you’ll like this one, as well:

Dem damn skeletons have so much 'tude.

5 Likes

I did this a few years ago because that’s how I was feeling. I felt so alone and lonely after leaving my mother and brother (who was close to two at the time) to live with my father that I would wake up with a big smile on my face when deep down I was breaking down.

I’m fine now though :relieved:

9 Likes

It takes time to adjust, to mourn as if it was death. (They’ve done studies that show that divorce and seperation causes the same type of grief that death does.) Of course, adjusting is wholly different because everyone is still living. Good job.

3 Likes

1 Like

Random WIP of Eliah from Taitenschild - once again in the rain for no apparent reason :upside_down_face:

14 Likes