1 Like

That’s the second most horrific thing I’ve seen all day

3 Likes

Reasons to draw Ascendent over write:

1. Art
  2. Actual character designs
  3. Marinov’s thighs
13 Likes

If you don’t write I’m sending you a pink dolphin to give you nightmares for the rest of your life.

3 Likes

Writing means staring at a blank page for hours and you are assuming too much of my motivation, lmao

2 Likes

Staring at a blank page is nicer than staring into the eyes of a big, pink, wriggly monster who knows no mercy.

1 Like

But the other option is writing and I don’t know if I can :thinking:

1 Like

I BELIEVE IN YOU

1 Like

Did some quick expression practice with my MC Alma. The little faces overlaid on my sketches were taken from someone else’s expression sheet meme, meant to inspire other artists to draw their own characters with those faces. I let friends pick from that sheet which expressions to draw Alma with.

Rough Traditional Sketches

8 Likes

Well I don’t call it The Beast for nothing obviously :joy:. Thanks!

1 Like
Warning: (Minor Gore)

7 Likes

Do graphics count as art? Because I worked really hard on these and kind of want to show them off. They are designed for a specific site’s forums so I’m going to show a screen shot of how they look there rather than the actual image files because they look better blending in with the forum post format. (Also yes, it’s for text based role play, and I have used my original book characters and face claims I have chosen to portray them for the role play, because my story isn’t published yet and I can.)

Post Layout Graphics

6 Likes

these look stunning!

2 Likes

Had a little fun doing simple drawings of my MC Pinti, her sister Tendri and Pinti’s friends.

5 Likes

Super cute! :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

v

12 Likes

10 Likes
a sloppy photostudy

8 Likes