Show me your art!

It won’t let me post both so

7 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

Blurgh.
Mine and my sister’s characters on a double date at a winter carnival thing. Hate how it turned out but here it is lol :clown_face:

9 Likes

blahblahblah some unfinished wips and a quote unquote ““finished”” piece
(messy sketches being the final version is my brand of chaos and laziness)

im very new @ shading and refuse to do it in color so dont judge too harshly pls lmao

@HKelle thats so bright and vibrant and literally just bursting with life how dare u hate that its so stunniNG your coloring/painting always has me in awe :you_are_amazing: the two outlier guys highkey remind me of mason & nate from wayhaven chronicles esp since theres a whole carnival scene in it, not drawing comparisons just thought it was funky!

8 Likes

WHY DOES EVERYONE NOT BELIEVE THAT THEY SO TALENTED? Everyone’s just… so great and should be getting loads of commissions. No joke.

5 Likes

Hhhhh thank you so much ToT

The composition in your bottom right piece is :eyes:

Haha, I had to look up who these two guys are, but you aren’t wrong! :rofl:

3 Likes

@korralistic @HKelle

How many hours do you practice a week?

I can’t sit still for 20 minutes :sob:

2 Likes

i had/have no idea what i was doing with that one it is by far the most complex composition i have ever forced upon myself, pray for me :smiling_face_with_tear:

i like coinkydinks like that its very interesting imo :eye: also i super rec wayhaven if you like interactive novels its very neat

3 Likes

ahh no clue, i have adhd so i dont just sit down and have a seamless 6 hour art session or anything, its more like i doodle inbetween watching shows and doing tasks and constantly getting distracted till i remember i was drawing, i regularly go days or even weeks without drawing a single thing either so :ragejoy:

4 Likes

that’s DOODLING?

That’s much better than the pieces I try at :joy: ngl, it is.

I see, you’re sporadic like me then. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

It really depends :smiling_face_with_tear:

Honestly, I don’t really draw a lot anymore, and if I do, it’s only on the weekends. Sometimes I’ll only work on a piece for, like, twenty minutes, get bored, and then do something else. Sometimes if I have a show or a podcast on in the background and I really like the piece, I can work for like five-ish hours straight.

Then Again, I also can go weeks without drawing.

4 Likes

You can work five-ish hours straight if you like a piece. Can I borrow your concentration? Thanks, drop it off right here. I will send it back in 10,000 hours. That’s how long it takes to be good at something apparently.

2 Likes

forcing myself to sit down and draw uninterrupted stresses me out and i preform worse, so genuinely just going with the flow and doodling as you do other stuff, even if not time efficient, is a lot better mentally for myself - you could try doing it in that way because imo you learn/improve better when you’re not absolutely losing your mind :]
also you shouldnt compare, youre good in your own right!! everyone learns at different speeds and who knows how LONG theyve been learning, just takes time. myself ive been practicing since 2016 and i personally hate how little growth ive had in those years :ragejoy:

4 Likes

been working through a commission and art block but here are some pieces~

the rest of art fight

recent art work!

commissions are also open:))

9 Likes

Me trying to draw a young man with a beard.

7 Likes

I drew Marceline, She-Wolf of Lorraine. I tried to make her less generically beautiful than a lot of female characters in Fantasy.

MarcelinePortait

8 Likes

Wooo that looks so cool!!

1 Like

Magic Fox 2.0 in Procreate for the first time.

9 Likes

I see the beginnings of style

1 Like