Show Your Writing Evolution

I have some crap from 2013. Let me find it.

4 Likes

…am I not supposed to be here??

5 Likes

I’m sorry, LEGO elves? XD

My face went O.O

Go off, haha.

Digging up old stuff is the most fun, haha.

7 Likes

No, no, it just means I’m late :woozy_face:

5 Likes

LEGO ELVES LMAOOO

5 Likes

T I’ll be back Monday or Sunday evening because I am currently on top of a mountain :relieved:

4 Likes

Enjoy your wilderness, I’ll remain in my air conditioning, haha.

4 Likes

Because so many of you are commenting on the lego elves

THESE THINGS WERE WEIRD I LOVED THEM BUT THEY ABSOLUTELY BLEW MY MIND

8 Likes
This is copied from my Google docs with no edits, no nothing. Please prepare for the pure horribleness of “A new story begins” a retelling of Cinderella… made by 3rd Aevyn

Hi this is my story,ahem.
Hi I’m Cindy but my step-sisters call me rella.
wait,back to my story.
(Narrator) Once upon a google docs slide, there live a rich/merchant man,his wife and his daughter.
Then the man’s wife died of tuberculosis.
He mourned for his wife.
And eventually he married another wife named uh…never mind that,So the man married another wife.
And the step-wife had 2 step-daughters, the step-wife and 2 step-daughters were pure evil.
And eventually the rich man died,Cindy was very sad but the her stepmother made her work every day so she had no time to think about her father.
and her step-sisters were so lazy
when she was feeding the the chickens she saw some mice gathering the seeds and when she came to give the mice more seeds they scattered away and ran.
“Hey!”
Shouted cindy but the mice wouldn’t come out of their little hole.
Why aren’t they coming out of their hole?
Thought cindy,when she turn around she saw the house cat!
That’s why!
So cindy shooed the cat back in the house.
That’ll do it.
So she grabbed some more seeds and gestured the mice towards her,then unexpectedly the mice scrambled out and was beginning to steal it from her.
Soon they became friends.
Then one day a carriage arrived and a not so handsome man struggled to get out (he was fat!)
“Welcome” he began to say “the prince fro-” “oooooooooo!!!” yelled cindy’s step sisters.
“It’s from who!!!” yelled patricia.
“Um…”said cindy, “I said from who twerp!” said patricia.
“it’s from the prince?”said cindy.
Then the man began to say (again) “welcome, The prince from France is having a royal ball at 7:00 a.m to 1:00 a.m” “yay!”squalled both cindy’s sisters.
Then cindy ran to her step-mom for permission, “Fine… if you hmmmm,if you make a dress and then you can go to the ball, oh wait! I forgot!you have to do your chores, now shoo I have to drink some tea.”So cindy did.
When cindy was done making her step-sister’s hair,and doing her chores.She had only a few minutes left to make a dress,so she gathered a few scraps to make a dress.
So she’s done now! “wait…I can talk to the narrator?”(cindy)
yea…what do you want? “Um…can you make me finish in 2 minutes?” (cindy)
Fine!huff.
So cindy finished in 2 minutes.
is that what you want cindy?
“yea!”(cindy)
back to the story now.
Cindy came with the dress she made and went to the ball.
the palace was just a block away.
No seriously.
“A block away”yea…
JK!(just kidding)
So cindy arrived at the palace and was in time when the dancing started.
Then,her step-sisters and her step-mother saw her and got jealous and started ripping her dress.
Her dress got so ripped she had to go home to repair it.
But instead she went on the porch and cried.

But then poof!
The fairy godmother appeared.
“Ahhhhhh!!!”screamed cindy
“Oops!sorry for the sparkes,i saw you crying what’s the matter dear?”
“Uh…who are you?”
“Oh dear! I’m your fairy godmother of coursE”
“Well can you help me?”
“Thats what im here for so what seems to be the problem?”
“Well i need a nose job”

Now from my current project:

Flight of Kestrel: Excerpt from the first chapter

My lungs were burning like they were about to burst, and my eyes watered as I continued to run through the branches. My magik was simmering away far too quickly. The clash of weapons and ear-splitting shrieks surrounded the damp misty air. Out among the dense forest, arrows are fired, puncturing through our shields and into our kind’s hearts.
How many Fae’s will be killed today?
My head is drowning and my body moves sluggishly as if I’m floundering through neverending water during a storm. I couldn’t even summon wind, much less a shield. I used too much to fight back…
With my body stinging from my magik being burnt out, I collapsed on the damp forest floor. My wounds bled and pounding headaches are plaguing my mind. “Mother Ellys, please have mercy on us,” I whispered in Ellwryd, half-delirious and hysterical.
“Kestrel, snap out of it!”
I turned my head in the direction of the voice. A figure ran towards me, swathed in red. His face was all hazy. “Noctis?” I whispered weakly, but he didn’t seem to hear me, or was I hallucinating?
I vaguely sensed that I was being carried into a dark space just before I passed out.

All I can say is that I improved for the best…

7 Likes

DUDE I HAD TO BEG MY PARENTS TO BUY ME ONE AND I GOT IT

5 Likes

I WATCHED THE SPECIAL SO MANY TIMES I had a massive crush on every fucking character I WAS OBSESSED WITH THEM

5 Likes

AJKSITSTJDYJDDGFFJGFJGGJHG

THE BLUE ONE! THAT WATER GIRL! I LOVED HER!

5 Likes

OKAY BUT THE PURPLE ONE?? SHE WAS LIKE A STEAMPUNK ENGINEER PERSON I WAS IN LOVE WITH HER

3 Likes

PLEASE I LOVED HER TOO, THEY WERE HOT

4 Likes

THEY WERE ALL HOT EVEN THE GUY ELF HE WAS SUCH A HIMBO

AND THE FIRE ONE OH MY G O D

4 Likes

oh gosh, they’re real! XD

blew mine, too! XD

This beginning is gold, I love it! XD

I’m screaming! :rofl:

Love this progression! So natural :wink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HA, ME!

That’s a lot of hours XD

XD

I love this whole thing! This was beautiful! :pleading_face:

:joy:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I am in tears!

:no_mouth:… You gave me a good laugh :sweat_smile:.

5 Likes

i remember my lego obsession :skull: i still have too many legos in my closet

5 Likes

and this is my recent writing (besides plant world on wattpad)

peepeepoopoo

I write this with a heavy heart. I have feared this day would come, since I have avoided it for years: I’m dying.

I hate death. It’s taken so many loved ones from me, like my first child, my lovely Lola, and a close friend of mine, although she will not die for a while. Death has consumed almost everything I loved, except for me.

I cannot risk losing the amount of knowledge I have accumulated over the centuries, so to whomever it may concern, keep this close to your heart, since this knowledge is so dangerous it may get you killed by the Nameless Goddess, if she were to discover this manuscript.

I beg you to keep this close to your heart, and to never let it out of sight. If anyone were to ask you what this book is, I have enchanted it with a spell that will disguise itself as a regular romance novel.

6 Likes

I was never obsessed with legos just lego elves

How the hell did it take me 14 years to realize I’m gay

6 Likes

it took me at least 14 years because christians r weird

5 Likes