So, how come we don't have a plushie of our beloved mascot?

So, looking at the merch store (still waiting for the mug to come back on there), i realized last night… Why is it we don’t have a plushie of our mascot? Wisp would make an adorable plushie.

3 Likes

It might not be easy to find a manufactuer

It’s a matter of cost and demand. We are a small enough group that a hand-crafrer could deal with demand, but we are a group of crafters in our own right and know that that is a time-consuming thing. It wouldn’t be cheap.

2 Likes

We don’t have an official plushie, but @Forever_D_A, one of our mods, made me all three mascots with crochet. :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Aww. I bet they were adorable… wait… we have three mascots? Who are the other two? I only know about Wisp.

2 Likes

Willow and Smoke. Willow is one we introduced in our last ARG and Smoke we sort of introduced but didn’t reveal full character art and all that

4 Likes

This is Willow (they/them pronouns) the older sibling of Wisp

4 Likes

Ohhh i love Willow’s look. Especially with the butterfly wings. The design is kinda like the fairy dragon designs.

As a dragon nerd, i l ok ve that our mascots are dragons.

1 Like

It is unfortunately very expensive to get plushies made, especially in small quantities, though I would really love to have a wisp plushie one day!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Darn. But maybe its its something we can all dream about having one day.

1 Like