So, tell me, what is on your mind at the moment?

Russian Troops enterting in the country Niger… :thinking: might be something to do with the oil, right?

2 Likes

There’s a One Piece cafe that opened up in Las Vegas…I’m pissed.
I can’t even go there.

It always feels like other states have the COOLEST anime related stuff, even further parts of NJ have that too.

That sucks.

2 Likes

Las Vegas becoming disneyfied is the best thing ever.

2 Likes

Do you mean Red Lobster? If so, I’m sad too! It’s been ages since we last went there since their prices got so high, but all I can think is: omg the biscuits! Nowhere else has those biscuits! .·´¯(>▂<)´¯·.

2 Likes

YES!!!

I love the biscuits too. I mean supermarkets where I live sell the box where you make the biscuits at home, but it’s not the same!

I hate that. I mean I can go to The Cheesecake Factory, but Red Lobster is my comfort place for my birthdays.

2 Likes

Beaut

2 Likes

You should watch Gegege no Kitarou, specifically the 2018 series. Don’t read it the manga unless you are ready to see some gruesome imagery.

2 Likes

I recorded three videos in a row fueled by coffee :melting_face:

5 Likes

2 Likes

When you find such a beautiful desk, but the size is not.
I love the design, not the size of it. The picture is different from seeing it up close. I know because I have.

They have many colors too.

2 Likes

Ha. New video :grin:

2 Likes

That’s not the Sauron I remember from Lord of the Rings.

3 Likes

Aww…Sauron-san is cute!

1 Like

Yb1pXyMzB0

3 Likes

If Eyeball Father is Sauron…then is Kitarou Saruman?

1 Like

Two options, one choice:

1. 15.6 inch android tablet in gray 2024.

2. iPad Air 13 inch in purple 2024.

Can’t decide, but I got to choose on May 31! :thinking:

1 Like

What do you need it for? And why is there a deadline? Just put the money in the bank until you decide. Maybe you’ll find you don’t really need another gadget after all, and you’ll have the money for more important things. (*^-‘) 乃

1 Like

https://forum.wackywriters.com/t/a-list-of-things-that-fang-liao-is-no-longer-allowed-to-do-in-the-avatar-world/

2 Likes

Watching anime.
Reading manga.
Writing my stories.
Taking notes.

The only reason for the deadline is to decide between the two options.

I still would like to have one.

3 Likes

Another thing is one is less cheaper than the other one…

1 Like