So yeah...

I have this new idea (oh my goosh, Churro another one, so shocked! :open_mouth: not!) anyway, it’s about an undercover cop who is gay, and they send him undercover at a gay bar to investigate the place because there are shady goings on, but he gets attached to the place and it conflicts him.

What do you guys think of this idea?

2 Likes

Are they smuggling illegal gay sex toys or something?

3 Likes

Drugs?

You’re still awake? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Yeah. I’m hungry.

1 Like

I can make up most of it anyway, if it takes place in Angel Falls cause it has its own laws, being a sanctuary city, it’s slightly different. I mean, it has wulvs and vumpies.

2 Likes

Everyone’s gangsta until the ghouls show up.

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks, though. What matters is what you think. Is this a conflict that can hold your attention until you finish it, even if another shiny idea comes along? If so, then awesome possum! Get to work on it. (*^-‘) 乃

2 Likes

I hate traditional structures and arcs. They drive me insane. I need to frankenglue it all.

2 Likes

Sounds like something from Police Academy or The Killer Condom. Yes, I am graduate of the Des Mangan culture collage.

3 Likes

Luigi Macaroni :joy:

Nah, this wouldn’t be a murder mystery about dangerous killer condoms, but that’s a great idea. That is something that I’d come up with drunk, though.

2 Likes

That is the description I expected from a movie called Killer Condom, but I can see why it is a cult movie.

2 Likes

It’s all fun and games until the Find Out boys combat-drop onto your location.

2 Likes