Some people fear the unknown while others get excited/intrigued by it...

Do you also have eldritch abominations too even thought your story isn’t cosmic horror?

1 Like

Eh. Probably out there somewhere. Wait, the Void Beats would probably classify as “eldritch” :thinking: There’s probably more around somwhere

1 Like

Cool. I only asked because I am very interested eldritch beings…like a lot.

1 Like

At the rates of weirdness my stories can get to by their final version, I wouldn’t be surprised if they start popping up :joy:

1 Like

Oh, really? LOL!

1 Like

I’ve already got space-going eagles, a sun phoenix, more deities than I can count and a giant squid, so why not a few eldritch beings :joy:

1 Like

Space is interesting in that aspect. Seriously, cosmic horror is my favorite horror genre.
I am intrigued by beings with appearance that a mere mortal will lose all sanity the moment they catch a glimpse of them or worse die.

I guess I am weird in that aspect too. LOL!

1 Like

yep, got those

Nah, it’s a pretty cool interest to have

1 Like

So cool. :grin:

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

danke

Yay the space nerds :partying_face:

1 Like

:blush:

1 Like

bumpers

Idk why, but this post came calling to me. It was in the list of Suggested Topics. @anon39043209 do you even remember this post? :stuck_out_tongue: Maybe you can answer it with your Alagossia characters?

Anyway, I realized I never answered this.

Sovanna: Adventurous, so she wants to know about the unknown. She takes risks. Sometimes too many.

Kaiver: Could care less, but if someone he deems as a friend asks him on an adventure into the unknown (cue Frozen 2), he would say, “If I don’t go, you’ll be trouble, won’t you? You need my help. That’s it, isn’t it?” And he would go :stuck_out_tongue: He’s actually quite curious.

Scotch: It scares him, but he would go into the unknown (cue Frozen 2, again) especially if he has his friends by his side. Especially bestie Mason.

Cypur: No. Hard NO. But with raven girl Wescherlie? Well…okay… (and he ends up enjoying facing the unknown and going on an adventure)

Pinti: Doesn’t matter if she’s scared of it, because she is, but Pinti would face anything for her family. She owes it to them.

1 Like

Wow…I remember now! I totally forgotten about this!

Yeah, I can always make a new one in replace of this one. Everyone’s answers might different since this was done last year.

1 Like