Someone talk to me

About anything, please. Except the weather.

3 Likes

I don’t have much to ask.
I do know this. It is 12:13 am, midnight and I have to be somewhere at 10:00 am, but I don’t want to sleep even though I really should.

I am both tired and exhausted for typing for a few hours…physically.

How are you doing?

1 Like

Alive you?

1 Like

Hi. What did you eat today?

1 Like

Too much junk food hbu?

1 Like

A muffin. Blueberry.

Do you like muffins or bread things?

Eyeore is a saint.

I could probably make an entire essay comparing VLD and New Getter Robo. I especially would have a lot to say about Quintessence vs Getter and how they are handled.

1 Like

I’m about twelve hours late, but better late than never. So how’s it going, dood? ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

2 Likes

You will no doubt find this entertaining.

1 Like

I said ‘talk to me’ not into the void :flushed:

2 Likes

I am happy as hell even if I’m not showing it at the moment.
Good things happened to me for today.

2 Likes

Yay! Send some of those my way!

Alive you?

2 Likes

I got things getting taken care of with my mental health.
So, I am really great.

sending positive vibes and good things your way

4 Likes

That’s so great!

Catches them and eats them up

2 Likes

Thanks and enjoy!

You might want to be more specific about a topic then.

2 Likes

I said talk to me about anything and not talk to the void about anything though :flushed:

2 Likes

I need to troubleshoot the jmeter since all my ecn4 calls stopped responding. It used to work. Now it doesn’t and I don’t know what changed (nothing should have changed). I thought that upgrading to the latest jmeter version would help but the new version no longer supports soap requests and I need those to talk to n4. So if I switch to it, I’ll have to troubleshoot both n4 and ecn4 and honestly, I don’t know anything about webservice calls. I’ve reached the point where winging it won’t cut it. I need the help of some experts. So do you know anything about jmeter or soap calls or if it’s better to stick with the old way or switch to http requests?

You did say about anything. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Go back to the old way if it worked before and you can roll back. It solves most issues.