Struggling Writers’ Daily Den: rant, share, complain, ask, daily progress thing (Part 2)

It’s been a day since I published Chapter XX. As usual, I edited it about a dozen times after publishing the chapter before I was finally satisfied with it XD

Now I’m on XXI. This chapter as well as the next chapter—XXII—will be centered around the deuteragonist. I’m really excited for the next two chapters, yet I just can’t bring myself to write them. Oh well. I guess I’ll just focus on making this one book cover then! The requester has been really nice and did much more than the minimum for payment, so I’m trying to get this cover done sooner rather than later :joy: it’s just that I’ve been busy though and the stock has been hard to find :sob:

3 Likes

I am in love with the worldbuilding that is in both the anime and manga One Piece ALONG with the webtoon Tower of God so damn much.

I would like to incorporate that amazing worlding in Llyria, but I want to do it in a way that will please me.

:grin:

1 Like

I finished NaNo and the story is still going.

4 Likes

Wait, you hit 50k that fast?

2 Likes

Oooh, good for you! Congratz! I think we’re supposed to be at around 36k now to finish on time, but I’m not even at 34k yet. (♯^.^ღ)

I do have a dozen badges now, though, so go meee! ٩(˘◡˘)۶

4 Likes

It’s getting pretty late (it’s actually 11:01 PM but still) and even though I am getting a bit tired and did absolutely nothing productive today, I still want to write even for a little bit.

I know what I must do with my three (four-ish) novels…now.

1 Like

I going to get started on what I need to do for these four-ish novels.

See you guys later.

1 Like

Congratulations! Time to relax a little and enjoy the ending!

4 Likes

And… I need to write another fighting scene. (Groan)

3 Likes

I made a numbered bullet list of things I want to add/things I would like to add/things I should add/things I need to add to my brand new idea for a story.

Right now I am forty-two things. I rather not stop there. Those are just forty-two things I want to add or mention in the story. I haven’t gotten to the other things yet.

I should stop there because my typing is getting sloppy. It always seem to do that when I type for long periods of time.

I really hate that. :slightly_frowning_face: :angry:

NOTE: For part of the list I am going to 100 things I need/want to add to my new story.

2 Likes

Writing weird stuff is fun haha

3 Likes

Hi, I am Qualeshia and I approve of your message.
:grin:

2 Likes

Yes! The weirder the better…

1 Like

Exactly! LOL!

1 Like

I’m gonna write something weird when I go home!

3 Likes

Go for it!

:+1: :grin:

3 Likes

At this stage I have no idea what I am writing lol

2 Likes

But isn’t it freeing that way in a sense?
:sweat_smile: :grin:

2 Likes

Yah better than being stuck in something i don’t wanna write

2 Likes