Struggling Writers’ Daily Den: rant, share, complain, ask, daily progress thing (Part 2)

I do like Kaiji, I like HaDverse, I like the videos you send me :flushed:

Just about :wink:

1 Like

Yeah but we aren’t clones!

1 Like

Thank god for that :flushed:

I would have to destroy you then :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m at 39k but there’s only three days left and there’s no way I’m going to get 50k in that time. But those winning laurels don’t match my avatar or profile color scheme anyhow, so I don’t mind. ( ^◡^)っ✂

I am hoping to get at least one more badge, though. I’ve faithfully updated every single day, so I should get that one, and maybe I can get the 40k badge, for a total of 14. I don’t know why, but I love badges. ☜(ˆ▿ˆc)

4 Likes

Same, achievements :smiley:

3 Likes

The chapter yesterday felt like such a sluggish slog.

When I updated the wordcount in NaNo, it said I wrote 4k.

B-But it felt like the worst 2k session?? It was kind of a boring scene to me yesterday. I usually like those sit-down-and-think-about-my-life-while-the-weather-is-doing-things scenes, but yesterday, I wanted action. I wanted to stop having to write my three characters over and over.

Sovanna had her first snowball fight though, so, that was fun.

2 Likes

Kaiji is a better representation of what it’s like to have extreme anxiety than Carry On.

Why can’t I have nice things?

I was gonna have a nice theatre-dinner date night with my partner next Friday.

But now the entire department is tagging along to see Drive Your Plow… as an early Xmas present. And I’m in charge of tickets for my students :man_facepalming:

Also I’m nowhere close to finishing the book because work.

3 Likes

Cool, I hope you win!
:smiley:

3 Likes

POV: When your side novel is getting more attention than your main novel R.I.P.

4 Likes

That would happen to me as well lol! I need all these coffees for motivation today :frowning:

3 Likes

I am really hating myself right now and I am SO TIRED of doing the same thing.

Screw this crap! I’m going back to my original plan but give it a twist…Red Reign: Monster in White.

I cannot be bothered and allow myself to constantly fuss over what I want to do when I had something and things were going smoothly until I hit damn chapter 13.

Nope. Going back to Red Reign. I’ve wasted enough time bullshitting. I can’t do that anymore.

:angry:

NOTE: If that means I have to focus solely on one damn novel. So, be it because I am severely procrastinating and dicking around for no reason. I am neglecting Red Reign for a story that I have NO IDEA WHERE I WANT TO GO WITH IT! No, I am not going give myself that damn headache.

AND I still have The House of Naivin that I still have not touched in months and I was supposed to go back to that and never did.

frustrated sigh If I regain all of my attention solely on redoing Red Reign and The House of Naivin, can I please for the love of fucking god jot down other ideas that comes my way and stay focused on damn Red Reign and the House of Naivin?

Seriously, can I do this? I don’t know, but damn-it I will try!

4 Likes

3k more :open_mouth: lets goooo!

3 Likes

I am just coming off the crazy NaNo rush. I didn’t finish the novel yet, but I am going to slow down to enjoy the writing more. There are some scenes I am really looking forward to. I feel sad I can’t write them as good as I want to write them, but I still wanna.

4 Likes

Made 50k! :smiley:

6 Likes

Awesome and congratulations!
:smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

Ty :open_mouth:

2 Likes

No problem.

1 Like

Now to write something else :smiley:

1 Like