Struggling Writers’ Daily Den: rant, share, complain, ask, daily progress thing (Part 2)

Has anyone ever read a book and had mixed feelings about whether or not that book should gain more popularity and grow or stick with the usual little fans and stay an underrated gem?

Believe me, I know that this is a weird question to ask, but I am a bit curious on what your answers are going to be.

1 Like

Absolutely.

I’m definitely going to troll normies who want to watch anime without fanservicey bs by recommending them Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor.

Usually these people complain about the “male gaze” so they should be OK with seeing ugly bastards naked.

1 Like

Would less people think that a book about anthropomorphic animals is for kids if it’s about creepy crawlies?

1 Like

Not Adrian! :smiley:

1 Like

For the people who are doing NaNo: How are you doing so far? How are things going for you?

For the people who are doing not doing NaNo: How are things going for you? How are you doing so far?

That is all I wanted to say.

3 Likes

Almost 47k and done :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Awesome and congrats! You are on your way!
:smiley:

2 Likes

3 Likes

No problem.

I need to get writing too, but I also want to do a bit of reading.
:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Read :slight_smile: Reading is good too.

2 Likes

True.

:grin:

1 Like

I’m watching Esper the Bard’s Mirrormourn campaign-the only dnd podcast I watch!

1 Like

How?

2 Likes

On youtube!

Well, it has video so it’s not a reaaaal podcast.

2 Likes

It’s a draw between watching that and Ghibli for me :flushed:

2 Likes

LOL.

1 Like

:flushed:

I just can’t.

Watching paint dry is more interesting!

1 Like

I have no patience for chess or DnD, or even a tennis game :sob:

1 Like

Stale churro doesn’t like the same things as cyborg dolphin from the 33rd century.

1 Like

You have enough patience for rock paper scissors at least

1 Like