Struggling Writers’ Daily Den: rant, share, complain, ask, daily progress thing (Part 2)

Have you ever been to a German Beerhall? Before you got weight-loss surgery, I mean.

1 Like

No.

1 Like

If you like heavy salty food, mostly meat, I reccomend.

2 Likes

Sibling drama can be a little intense, but it’s so fun to write.

2 Likes

Yep. Actually I’ve done it in two weeks before. This time it was a little more than that.

2 Likes

Thank you!

You’re nearly there :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thanks :blush: I was finally able to start posting my light mage story to Wattpad. My lion girl NaNo story is getting even more interesting if that’s even possible.

2 Likes

Wow, congratulations on finishing.
Very impressive. :+1: :grin:

2 Likes
1 Like

I am still trying to get some writing done a bit.
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Me too.

I wonder why Juliet got her own musical and Ophelia got her own movie but Lady Macbeth hasn’t yet got her own solo feature. Is it because she’s an outright villainous character who later on goes crazy and dies by suicide? Is it because Macbeth isn’t as widely known and loved as Hamlet or Romeo and Juliet? I consider myself a big fan, but I’m in a minority.

2 Likes

Ophelia is cool.

2 Likes

The next chance I get to write, finally I can introduce Oliphanto-Vin and her bipedal humanoid lizard husband Stopha.

I wrote them in my personal thread inspiration project flash fiction thing which took place a decade after Human arrival to Elgana. Changed that up for the main story though.

Now I need to come up with names for three of their kids. No baby name sites for this one though. Going to smash sounds together in my noggin instead :wink:

3 Likes

Tomorrow I will write 6k :o

3 Likes

In a sense, my story is about to a girl fight that is about to go horribly, horribly wrong on an epic scale.

Sounds about right. LOL!

1 Like

It’s 11:51pm at night and I just want to read and write, but mostly read.

2 Likes

Very weird day. I can’t believe I’m thirsting over a book cover :see_no_evil: I need to have it just to stare at it. It’s a US edition though so it’s considerably more expensive. Choices… choices

3 Likes

Just save the book cover image to your computer/phone/whatever like I do. That way I can stare at them whenever I want to. (>‿◠):v:

1 Like

I am going to do some writing in a bit.
First I need to get up and take some aspirin so that I can read a book without a headache.

I would write now, but I rather not stare at a screen for too long.
I am feeling wee bit exhausted, crampy, and head aches a bit.

I hate being a female sometimes. I swear.

2 Likes

Wrote a bit more today, got past 1k words for this chapter :blush:

3 Likes