4 Likes

Goal is :sparkles: 50 :sparkles:

Anyone up to pitch the next number? xD

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Hey! How’re you doing? :grin:

1 Like

I’m fine, thanks! Procrastinating on homework :joy: and looking for a specific TED Ed video. I got my second shot yesterday but luckily the side effects aren’t severe. Just a sore upper arm so far. What about you?

1 Like

I’m doing pretty good as well, thanks! :grin: Oof- same :joy: Just trying to finish any work I need to do before I go on a little break which I may or may not be taking right now- :eyes: xD
Is that TED Ed video for school? :eyes:
Oooh, that’s great! I’m glad that there’s no severe effects :grin: (be sure to stay hydrated~ :heart:)

1 Like

Oh the TED Ed video is not for school :joy: there’s just this one scene that I vividly remember was from a TED Ed video, but I forgot what it’s about :slightly_frowning_face:

Thanks! I have a bottle with me so I’ll try to stay hydrated, but even with that sometimes I forget to drink :joy: better drink now :eyes:

1 Like

ahhh, got it :joy: but it does sound interesting though :eyes: (I wish you luck in finding it~ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

I felt that- :joy: there were times when I was little (I used to always carry a water bottle with me) where I would bring it to school but then take it back home, full and unopened xDD

1 Like

50! (Yay, we reached the goal! :smiley: Now what happens? :sweat_smile:)

Thanks! I hope I find it soon.

OMG same! Hi five :raised_hand:

1 Like

We can do fireworks! :fireworks: Or you (or anyone) can just directly pitch another goal number~ XDD
:heart:

:rofl: :raised_hand: woohoo! It’s the water-full (waterfall / ignore my terrible sense of naming :joy:) club!

1 Like

Uhhh, how about 25 as the new goal?

Nah it’s fine, I’m also into puns :joy:

EDIT: Found the TED Ed video! :smiley:

1 Like

:eyes: I like it :joy:

Indeed :sunglasses: :joy:

2 Likes