1 Like

:eyes: :joy: sureee xd

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

:joy: LOLOL dang you’ve got great stamina xDD I’ve never heard of a moral teacher before :eyes:

:joy: sweet dreams?

:rofl: Pretty good! The weather’s finally began going down yesterday so def glad about not sweating my way to and through school LOLOL xD

oooh, ambitious~ :eyes: mk, not really, but oh well :joy:
How have y’all been? XDD

1 Like

:eyes: you broke my odd number streak lol

:joy: nah, I’m just used to it at this point :rofl: it’s what the non-muslims take, since the muslims take islamic education

eh, the same weird mess of them :joy: but I fell asleep quicker

Nice! Have you found your way around yet? :eyes:

:eyes: :grin: we’ll pass it xD

THE HOLIDAYS HAVE BEGUN!! :partying_face: only for a week though lmao but I’m hoping to catch up on all my overdue work and then some revision :eyes: How 'bout you?

2 Likes

It’s the video “At what moment are you dead?” XD it’s this part in particular that I remember.

2 Likes

Kind of tired. I keep procrastinating T.T I have a bunch of assignments I should do but I’m so slow and lazy these days… How’s school going for you? :eyes:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

10 getting closer… :eyes:

oop- :joy:

:rofl: LOLOL such a mood XDD
ahhh, got it~ xD

:joy:

Yep! XD On the first day as I was walking around (we got a free day to just wander the building), I was looking for one of my classes but I didn’t notice the letter in front of the room number and it led me to a staff restroom / glad to say I never went there again :joy:

xDD

:rofl: LOLOL tis the season to be jolly! XDD
oof- that sounds tiresome <.<
I don’t have much going on other than finishing up some work and/or prepping for tests haha xD but good luck on your revision though! :blush:

Awww, the little guy’s so cute LOL xD
The Ted talks always manage to sound/is so philosophical, which I love xDD

Ahhh samee- ToT but it feels nice to laze around once in a while hehe XD
It’s going pretty well~ ^^ There’s so many things to do/coming up so I have to stay vigilant w all that xD but overall, I’m having a good time even though I haven’t really socialized it’s okay, I got Wacky for that LOL XD
Be sure to take any breaks if you ever need it~ :hugs:

2 Likes

9 :eyes: