The Haunted ArtHouse [MOSTLY Free Character Art - CLOSED ALL SLOTS FULL]

Glad you like it! I’ll get to Asa within a day or two. Sorry I’m being so slow with these haha~

2 Likes

bro no worries it’s fine.

2 Likes

And here’s Asa! @SayWatt

6 Likes

He looks ultra cool

1 Like

I’m not joking but I want to frame that myself, a genuine work of art. Brilliant job. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

He was an ultra cool-looking character to start with :grin:

Hhhhh wow thanks so much :flushed:

3 Likes

Hkelle I don’t even know where to start. The coloring, the outfit, the wings the HAIR you got the hair perfectly.

the vibe is absoluetly on point, perfectly half angel half demon and you really can’t tell which is the bigger half.

Thank you, thank you so much. I got sick yesterday and currently feel like shit , seeing this really made my day.

you brought him to life though. unbeleivably amazing thank you so much

2 Likes

Ohhhh gosh thanks! I’m so glad you like it! He was fun to draw~ :pleading_face::relaxed:

2 Likes

Hello! It’s not out of trying to be insistful, but can I get a progress report if you are working on mine? Idc if you only have 5% done lol, take your time, but I would like to see how it’s going :smiley:

1 Like

https://forum.wackywriters.com/t/mostly-ghostly/9096/1031?u=saywatt

they posted this in their personal thread a few days back, they’ve just been busy :heart:

2 Likes

Oh, I see. That’s understandable

but it does show progess ^-^

1 Like

Yee

Heyo~! Yeh like Saywatt said, just been busy with work and tired lol. But I’m working on your request when I have the energy ^^

There’s currently a WIP posted over on my personal thread~

2 Likes

Yee! I saw it. Sorry, I don’t really… enter personal threads lol

1 Like

@Merlifan Anastasia is done~ Sorry it took so long lol.

6 Likes

Can you tag me when you re-open? :eyes:

1 Like

Thanks!

2 Likes

Sure can~ :dancer:t2:

2 Likes

Don’t forget about Umbrum.

1 Like