The last paragraph you wrote in your story, what happened?

No, I am not talking the last paragraph of the last chapter, though I will allow that yet that is not quite it.

I want you to explain what happened in the last paragraph that you wrote in whatever chapter that you were writing.

Just wanted to hear from you all what’s been going on with your characters and how they are doing with the other characters in the story, along with their mental state.

I want to know from you what your characters are doing and how they are handling the plot.

NOTE: You are allowed to keep coming back here as much as you can!

Thoughts and feelings?

5 Likes

The conversation remained morbid the whole way out of London, as they turned south towards the coast, not going back to their idyllic vineyard with its very human romance.

4 Likes

Bar fight ᕕ( ᐕ )ᕗ

Webb gets decked in the face and Vale comes to his rescue, and then they high-five while brawling side-by-side. Skye (who’s watching while hiding under a table) may or may not be jealous of their friendship.

5 Likes

My characters are getting a late breakfast and heading to the venue to set up for rehearsals

3 Likes

Well I recently finished chapter fifteen, the longest chapter I have, and it’s the last chapter of part two (I have it separated into three parts). Part two is called the Kingdom of Giants, and part three is called the War.

The final paragraph of fifteen is a small conversation held by an enemy and the main character… it’s after the main character’s girlfriend is murdered.

3 Likes

Alright, who was the one who started the fight?
Who gets whacked in the head with a bottle?

LOL!

1 Like

What’s was for breakfast?

A cup of coffee and toast or some piece of fruit?

1 Like

That’s so beautifully sad.

They are unfortunately not that healthy so yeah, coffee and maybe something greasy

1 Like

My Turn:

Anjan meets the new Sovereign and to become the Imperial Fixer that he was ten years ago. He returns to be amongst the court to deal with the issues of the court like always.

3 Likes

LOL! Bacon or sausages?

1 Like

The main character was beaten by his father for telling him he saw his mother’s ghost last night, sitting on his bed before he fell asleep. It’s his sixth birthday today, and also the six year anniversary of his mother’s death. ˓(ˊᘩˋ⋆)

2 Likes

These guys :point_down:

A shambling, drunken scavenger lost a handhold on his drink and I had to duck to avoid getting splashed. The gurgling hollow sitting beside me received a face-full of beer instead. The drenched hollow bellowed and threw himself at the drunken scavenger. And, like a falling line of dominoes, the whole bar devolved into a full-on brawl.

No one gets whacked with a bottle, but the MCs almost get whacked with a baseball bat ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

1 Like

God damn-it! I bet the person who thought going to the bar was talking shit! LOL!

Geez!

My god, poor kid…
Has his dad become more abusive after the mother died? Has he always been that way?

1 Like

He didn’t use to be that way, but he started drinking after her death. And when he drinks, he becomes abusive, and he always drinks on the anniversary of her death. So the mc’s birthdays are misery! (>‿◠):v:

1 Like

I always wonder about when the husband loses a wife and there’s a child or vice versa, why it feels like there’s a deeper meaning to why the spouse gets aggressive towards the child, like it makes me question if they really wanted to be a parent at all.

1 Like

Yeah, me too! I suppose it’s a throwback to those old-fashioned Biblical gender roles and the belief that “I’m the man so I’m not supposed to raise the kid! You’re supposed to be here to be my submissive, subservient helpmeet and do all that domestic stuff yourself! Now I’m stuck alone with his brat!” (♯^.^ღ)

2 Likes

Exactly! Like if the wife was around, what exactly would you be doing when she is caring for the son?

Yet wives aren’t exempt from this neither. It truly makes me wonder if both people are on the same track, mindset of wanting to be parents.

2 Likes

Sausages. But one of them would probably have both (there’s three of them) and hash browns too.

1 Like