The meal and/or snack you had today...

which one of your characters would like the taste and which one would hate it entirely?

List it down and enjoy!!!

2 Likes

Thank you kindly for the inspiration, @TheTigerWriter!

1 Like

I had apple sauce with cinnamon in it. Alma would hate it but his love interest, Brook-Lynn would love it. Alma doesn’t like food in general though and finds eating a tedious activity, even if the food tastes good.

1 Like

What is Alma exactly?
Is Alma a being that can exist and thrive without the need of food?

I skip breakfast, and I’m broke so I didn’t have much to eat for lunch. I had three cooked hot dogs (no buns) with a side of mustard and ketchup, with a palmful of potato salad. I think my characters might like it for when it comes to comfort food. Most of them prefer spice, though, so it’d be too bland.

1 Like

My late breakfast: four raw eggs in one cup, black coffee with butter in another cup.

Dov’s response: Ah, Gaston would approve.

Krista’s response: Boring! And your coffee’s missing cinnamon (dummkopf).

Freyja’s response: I’ll just have tea, thank you.

1 Like

I had a plain bagel with sliced turkey and havarti cheese in the middle. A bagel sandwich! If there were any avocados in the fridge I would’ve added a slice or two to the middle, but nope, no produce in the house. Argh. I don’t think any of my characters would eat it, actually. But it was delicious! ( ˘ ³˘):heart:

1 Like

About to have dinner, but I had a sandwich and some puffy Cheetos they were very good. For dinner we’re having Hamberger slices with rice and veggies.

For the former, I don’t think Cheetos exist in their world (sadj), but Erin would certainly approve, and Elya likes meat, cheese, and bread so I think she’d like my sandwich lol. As for my dinner, it’s a meh. They’d both eat it but as far as liking it goes they’re kinda in the middle.

1 Like

Omfg that sounds so good.

2 Likes

It is, it is! I’m looking forward to another one tomorrow. (ღ˘ᴗ˘ღ)

1 Like

nomnomnom

2 Likes

Alma is a synthetic human, kind of like a cyborg because he has both cybernetic and biological parts, but he was made in a lab and was never human, so runs on artificial intelligence. He does have to eat, he just doesn’t have to as often as humans do, and he doesn’t like to. He often gets too distracted to eat if he isn’t reminded.

1 Like

Sorta like Jorildyn in a way.

She is a divine being who doesn’t even need food to survive, but she only eats in order to “blend in” and “mingle better with others”.

I’m eating salty crackers right now.

(No Karens were harmed though :flushed:)

2 Likes

Sort of. Alma does need food, just not as much or as often because his motabolism is different.

2 Likes

That’s like Pissy. He doesn’t have to eat but he eats because he likes the taste of food and to blend in. The same with all my vampires, really. Julio, on the other hand (a medium) can’t go an hour without food because talking to the dead saps away all his energy.

1 Like

Ah, I see.

1 Like

Yogurt.

It would make Mark (the crow) sick. Decided that Incubus’ punishment for existing that they cant eat a physical meal that isnt made with love of them (meaning that most die from eating food). Since he’s only half, he can eat, hut he gets very sick.

This is a reinforcing punishment because they feed off your memories and rhey cant substitute a real meal, forcing them to continue to feed.

Since he’s half fey, he can eat food from Fey territory, too.

Think about it: guarding an Italian who knows how to cook, and he cant eat it. Most heartbreaking thing Ive made him say? “I can usualky eat my own food.”

Implication? He doesn’t always love himself.

2 Likes

Today wasn’t one of my exciting food days so none of my characters would really be interested in anything but the chocolate

2 Likes