The Second Annual Wacky Pumpkin! 🎃 A Halloween Writing Contest 👻

Ohhhh heeey! Welcome back, haha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: definitely don’t wanna start NaNo early :eyes:

2 Likes

slowly opens document drafts

3 Likes

Can this be part of a one shot collection or does it have to be separate?

I’ve never used the main site before, only Wattpad :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

From what I understand, it can be either, but if it’s a part of an anthology/one-shot collection, it’s important that you include the link of you entry to the contest.

4 Likes

Yup, it can be part of a collection! Just make sure you specify the appropriate links/chapter titles, so we can find it :grin:

4 Likes

I have a sort of sixth sense that detects writing contests that brought me back here. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Happy to have you back!! :blush::blush:

4 Likes

Haven’t got much time for writing, but I did one. Lol

6 Likes

Happy Spooky Season, everyone :jack_o_lantern: We have eight more days until submissions close! Don’t forget to submit your short story for the chance at some truly frightful treats :ghost:

We look forward to reading your short stories!

3 Likes

Draft one is 809 words. It might not be possible to trim it down enough :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Hell, get it as tight as you can, then grab an editor. lol

1 Like

Hey, it’s a start! :blush:

3 Likes

Less than a week left now! Can’t wait to read your spooky stories :eyes::jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Hmmm. Debating.

1 Like

A Vampire and a werewolf walk into a bar…snort

2 Likes

They meet Julio, the medium.

1 Like

About right.

And it’s so bloody normal.

2 Likes

It is, in the Churroverse.

We have bikers who own burger joints, medium mechanics, bloodthirsty mechanics, wolves, vumps, some sightings of elves, centipede loving lawyers and talking cats :smiley:

2 Likes

Sounds like a great Halloween story :rofl:

2 Likes

Just another day in Angel Falls. :stuck_out_tongue:

Can I combine two prompts or just stick to one?

1 Like