*thinking* I need to come up with a new Alagossian novel soon!

NOTE: There is no true deadline, unless I count towards the end of December this year, but that is the only deadline. Aside from that I do have options and ideas, but that is based on the titles that I wrote a LONG time ago. So, I do have options, but I just need to choose out of five.
AND NO I AM NOT WORKING ON FIVE, BECAUSE I HAVE TO LIMIT MYSELF TO ONE OR TWO!!!

Here are the options:

1. The Soul of Crimson.
  2. The Roar of a Lionheart.
  3. God-Slaying Machine.
  4. Frostsong.
  5. Playing with a house of cards.

Thoughts and feelings?

4 Likes

@NotARussianBot
@NatilladeCoco
@TheTigerWriter
@Akje
@alenatenjo
@SecretDurham
@MatthewJH
@J.L.O

All of these sound like heavy metal album names.

2 Likes

Do you mean that you need to write five books because you’ve mapped out the story arc for the series, and the question you asked your readers in the first book can’t be answered until the fifth book?

1 Like

I vote for Frostsong. It has a Norse / Viking theme.

Another option for 3. could be God Breaker…A reference to the book Helsreach, where the orcs had a giant war machine (stompy robot) that required a space battleship-class laser cannon to defeat…

Option 5. reminds me of the TV series House of Cards. The UK version is much better than the US copy.

4 Likes

No. I only need one title from the five to work on and if I am feeling bold, two.
All of these are NOT a single series in the Alagossian world of mine.

The one or two I choose are HIGHLY DIFFERERENT the only two things the stories share in common are the setting (Alagossia) and the world-building (magic-system/lore/etc). Other than that they have ZERO in common. Just two stories set in the same world with ZERO in common and the times/eras are VERY DIFFERENT as well.

1 Like

Really? Didn’t realize that!

1 Like

Honestly all of those sound really good :joy:

2 Likes

Goo? I’m kidding.
Thanks though. LOL!

1 Like

Oof mustn’t have pressed the button hard enough :joy: Fixed now

1 Like

2 or 4

Lionheart caught my interest mainly because of a Warrior Cats thing :wink:

Frostsong just sounds cool. No pun intended.

2 Likes

Anybody else???