𝙲𝙰𝙵𝙴 𝟾𝟿

In case you’re wondering, I’d say that Warrior Cats are more Fantasy than Naturalist, or at least in the Mythic subgenre of NAX.

3 Likes

Ooh, those were actually one of my favorite books to read (especially the warriors books lmao) when I was little, I never really knew the name for them. Thanks for that!

3 Likes

Hello

1 Like

*casually walks in*

May I have some sweet iced tea?

2 Likes

BROOOO
HOW IS UUUUUUUU

yes yes ofc

1 Like

Is it going to be about Warrior Cats? lol

2 Likes

LACCCCCCCY HOW IS UUUUUUU

slides the iced tea over
ELLOOOO< I"m Rita :sparkles:
Would you like something to eat along with your order?

1 Like

*sips it slowly* This is good stuff!

Hi, Rita! I’m Stella, nice to meet you :slight_smile:

No thanks, I’m actually full right now :sweat_smile: I ate some nice cup noodles earlier, and lunch will be in about an hour.

How are you? :eyes:

1 Like

Also @TheMidnightAssassin @LacySheridan @NotARussianBot @stella_vigo @Akje @xtayaxx @NatilladeCoco @Novel_Worm

WELCOME TO CAFE 89
Olive   (1)

I’m Rita :sparkles: and I hope you have a pleasant time at Cafe 89

6 Likes

Aww thanks! Nice to meet you as well! I think I’ve seen you around before but I haven’t been on Wacky for a while :joy: OMYGOSH CUP NOODLES ARE BASICALLY MY LIFE aksjdfs i know that isn’t healthy but my real life cooking skills are quite limited compared to my extra imagination. I’m alright, getting ready to plan out my day! How are you?

1 Like

I have to add aevyn to the tag list ksjdaf before I forget that :joy:

Yeah, you’ve seen me around before. I remember you liked some of the earliest posts on my personal thread, Sidera, back when personal threads were still new :slight_smile: YES, I KNOW RIGHT? I mean it’s the holidays, so I’mma treat myself :joy:

Nice! I’m just chilling in a quarantine hotel. I’ve flown back home a few days ago from the US (I’m studying there), and all international travelers have to quarantine for 10 days, even if you’re fully-vaxxed. I won’t be able to reunite with my fam until shortly before New Year’s, so I’m just chilling by myself.

Also, can I be added to the tag list please?

1 Like

WAIIIIIT OMYGOSH I RESERVED THREE POSTS I CAN USE THE LAST ONE AS AN INTRODUCTION AKSDJAKJASD

not me relearning how to format my threads again, it’s been a while since I’ve done this :sob:

1 Like

YESSS I HAVE I LOVE THAT THREAD AKSDJAD

AS you should :triumph: My treat is ignoring my work for three days and starting it all day lol

awww yess the travel restrictions are being upped. I"m in different country right now as well! I’m traveling back in a couple of days and I am not excited for the PCR tests :sob:

Of course!

1 Like

THANKS! It means a lot :pleading_face:

Haha, everyone deserves to treat themselves! We all earned it :relieved:

I know right? Thanks, Omicron >.> I could’ve quarantined for only three days instead ten. Oh well. Safe travels! To where, if you don’t mind?

:smiley:

1 Like

looks around

Nice place you got here! Can I get an iced coffee please? :eyes:

also can I be added to the taglist? >.<

1 Like

I’m alright. Surviving lol

1 Like

Omygosh you worked so hard on it and I haven’t been on Wacky for a while so I def need to catch myself up. :joy:

I agree! This year has has been rough everyone.

COVID was really like 'New year, new me". I went to Sri Lanka and now I need to get back to Canada before travel restrictions become worse lol. How about you, if you’re comfortable that is?

1 Like

WELCOME TO CAFE 89

Olive   (1)

Waves at you

Aww thanks so much! An Iced coffee coming right up!

ofc! I’m Rita :sparkles: Nice to meet you!

1 Like