𝙲𝙰𝙵𝙴 𝟾𝟿

ANGELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I CAME BACCCCCCK :joy:

1 Like

HOW ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

1 Like

I’LL MAKE SURE TO HYPE YOU UP AND POST LOTS OF WELLNESS STUFF :sparkles:

OMYGOSH I SAW A CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN IN ONE OF THE RESTAURANTS I WANT TO AND I CRIED IN PEACE

lmao me to family as i pick up the pieces of my broken life…“It’s all good!”

narrator: It was not good.

KASJDASD DO IT
How are you supposed to contact people without your phone especially in a hostel???

Battling mosquitoes and ignoring my work :joy: how about you?

1 Like

Fine :eyes: Hyped up about your return here though.

1 Like

LMAO I have returned to bring my chaotic clumsy self back to threads. Seriously I was debating bringing back lavender loft but i wanted something new.

1 Like

No no, this looks pretty. What made you make it?

1 Like

Malls filled with gold? Man, I wanna head to Dubai now :joy: yes, air-conditioning is everything. My college actually offers some dorms without air-conditioning, and I was like “hell no I need my AC” :joy:

I remember going to a Canadian mall, in Toronto. My memory’s not the best, though. It’s still better than some American malls I recall visiting. However, the interior though… the floor’s made out of tiles that look cheap. In Asia, even the average malls have nicer floors, that may not be made out of marble, but they look like they’re made out of marble.

Only fancy cafés? No fancy restaurants? Man, no wonder North American malls are dying. Reminds me of that video titled “Why malls are dying” and 90% of the comment section was like laughs in Asian :joy:

Oh, I see. Wait, you don’t need a PCR test to cross from Canada to the US? I need a PCR test to fly back to the US, but granted, I am entering via an airport from another continent. Meanwhile, to get back to Indonesia, I need to take three PCR tests: one before flying, one at the airport right after I land, and one at the end of quarantine at the hotel.

1 Like

Yeah international flying is different so we all have to take numerous PCR tests.

From what I’ve heard last time, you don’t need to take a PCR test to cross into the US from Canada. However, if you cross from the US into Canada, PCR is a must to be granted entry.

OML YES GET THE AC. Yeah the theme of gold is prevalent in Dubai lol :joy:

yeah lmao we don’t talk about the floors :skull:

Yeah its only cafe’s because west promotes the fast living culture right? So ordering and sitting down in a fancy restaurant isn’t time friendly so cafe’s are mostly dominant.

1 Like

At first I was like I wanna try coding and then I got to busy. I was surfing through discord and found it really dry. I like getting into servers and all? But its not as fast or fun as threads are, you know? Smh it was a big debate though if I wanted to bring back the loft or another one of my old coffee threads on wattpad

1 Like

Don’t worry, I got the AC! I also secured the room for next year, which has AC and a semi-private bathroom. The thing is most dorms have communal bathrooms so you share them with the entire floor, like my current room, but from my experience it’s actually not bad. They’re cleaner than I thought they’d be. They have rooms that also share bathrooms, so you’ll be sharing a bathroom with three other people instead of the whole floor. Some rooms have private bathrooms, but they’re more expensive.

Was it like that for you too, when you were in college?

When I think the Middle East I think gold and all that bling :joy: I’ve never been there, actually. I feel like visiting just to try. That’s also the same reason my fam and I visited Russia, in spite of those stereotypes of Russia being really dangerous. It turned out to be quite safe and the people were nice and friendly—they just don’t smile most of the time XD

Of course, the fast culture. No wonder the US has a lot of fast food. Oh yeah, cafés are also more likely to profit because people would go there to study or work and all, which you can’t do at a restaurant. From my observations at least, restaurants are typically found in hotels, on streets, occupying their own lots, or in a big plot of land with a huge parking space in the middle that’s dedicated to restaurants.

Yeah everybody is always on the run, trying to get something done lol. You live to work basically which is quite sad :sob:

YESSS I’ve always wanted to visit Russia as well! I love the architeture there :sparkles:

YASSSS the ac is so important. Oh yeah communal bathrooms are alright. I remember when my sister went she got an all girls floor so felt more comfortable using the bathroom xd. Eventually she moved out with a couple of her friends and rented a house together.

1 Like

TIME FOR AN AESTHETIC RUN
This contains an image of: {{ pinTitle }}
35 桌布 ideas in 2021

1 Like

damn okay pinterest i see what you’re trying to convey to me

1 Like

It’s like that in some parts of Asia too :frowning: my mom says that her Singaporean colleagues always talk about work. Even when they’re having lunch or dinner, it’s supposed to be a break from work, but they just talk about work even when they’re not working. My mom was thinking “can we not talk about work while we’re on break?” :sweat_smile:

I know right? The Red Square is just :heart_eyes: and there’s a mall there called GUM, and inside it is just beautiful. They have a fountain inside! If you get the chance to visit Russia and want to stay in St. Petersburg, stay in a hotel at or near Nevsky-Prospek (hopefully I got the name right). It’s a huge road, the main one I think, and it’s just lined with nice restaurants and near landmarks. Go there during the summer, because Russia is cold. We went there during the summer and we still had to put a jacket on, albeit a light one :joy: the Sapsan high-speed train between Moscow and St. Petersburg is also good. Very comfortable.

Oh yeah, it’s nicer if it’s all-girls. My dorm is all-girls and I’ll be staying at the same dorm because it’s good XD just a different room. The house rental is tempting, but then I don’t want to do that because I won’t be dealing directly with the university, and as an international student I just want to reduce the headache I might get if I end up having problems with a lease or something, haha.

1 Like

𝙲𝙰𝙵𝙴 𝟾𝟿 𝙿𝙾𝙿 𝚄𝙿 𝙳𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙺𝚂

Spiced Pumpkin Maple Latte | halfbakedharvest.com #pumpkinspice #pumpkin #latte #fall #autumn #healthy via @hbharvestThis contains an image of: {{ pinTitle }}This contains an image of: {{ pinTitle }}

1 Like

hmm…I’m thinking of learning how to code to make this less bulky :sob:

YEAHH I would annoyed ngl unless you’re asking about how to do something or its pressing like aksdjfsadf a break is supposed to be where you can vent or just enjoy yourself.

I know cold, I basically grew up in Canada aksjdasd and winter is not pretty.

not me taking notes and bookmarking this for future references

Some of my sister’s roommates were international and they found the house rental to be easier but it really is up to your preference. They were lucky to have their house next to the mall and close to the university. All girls does make one feel safer and comfortable.

1 Like

Ah, I sort of envy you, because I find winter pretty XD I’d take ice and snow over mosquitoes any day. I really wanted to experience a white Christmas, but till now I haven’t gotten to. I went to Canada during the Christmas season but it didn’t snow until we left to go to the US >.> and then the next year, it started snowing in November <.<

not me saying that I can give you a bunch of travel tips depending on the country

Ah, I see. For me I don’t want to live off-campus not only to avoid the possible hassle, but also because I’m lazy and don’t want to walk that much, lol. My dorm actually has a really good location because it’s sort of in the heart of campus, and a lot of facilities and academic buildings are within a ten minute walk.

:eyes: you can head over to Nyctophilia. It’s a coding thread by @/TheMidnightAssassin where you can learn and practice coding. Most of the stuff there has raw code posted too, including mine, so you can copy and use them to practice

EDIT: And by less bulky, do you mean making your posts like this?

1 Like

BIG CHURRO ROLLS IN AGAIN.

1 Like