π’‰π’π’π’†π’š π’Žπ’π’π’†π’š β€” 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐝𝐬

Honey Money hello everyone, shreya here! you've probably seen me around the forums posting graphics every now and then. i'm here today to request fake custom carrd layouts/designs! these are more for practice than anything else, and also to sell as templates. so, if you're interested, fill out a form and i'll get back to you within a day or so. if you'd actually like to use a layout, hit me up and we can discuss payment. i look forward to your request! graphicsdesign Β© deathinreverie
3 Likes
request carrd title :
aesthetic type :
colour scheme :
mood :
ideas :
inspiration :*
extra :*
graphicsdesign Β© deathinreverie

click the icon in the upper-right corner to copy the form
<div align=center>
<span style="font-size:; display: block; background: #986767;">
<span style="font-size:; display: block; padding: 7em 0em;">
<span style="font-size:; display: block; width: 70%; background: #F0E2E2; outline: 0.1em solid #FFFFFF; outline-offset: 1em;">
<span style="font-size: 0.75em; display: block; color: #9D6161; font-family: Calibri; letter-spacing: 0.1em; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; padding: 3em">
<span style="font-size:; display: block; outline: 0.1em solid #9D6161; outline-offset: 1em;">
<span style="font-size: 1.5em; display: block; font-weight: 1000; margin-bottom: 0.5em;">request</span>
<span style="font-size:; display: block; background: #986767; color: #F0E2E2; padding: 1.5em;">
carrd title :
<br>aesthetic type :
<br> colour scheme : 
<br>mood :
<br>ideas :
<br>inspiration :*
<br>extra :*
</span>
</span>
</span>
</span>
</span>
</span>
<span style="font-size: 0.25em; display: block; background: #F0E2E2; color: #986767; font-family: Arial; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2em; font-weight: 1000; padding: 1em 0em;">graphicsdesign Β© deathinreverie</span>
</div>
2 Likes
queue

no. | user | post | status | delivery
β€” | β€” | β€” | β€” | β€” | β€” | β€” | β€”

1. | @TheMidnightAssassin | post #06 | | swirls of cloud
  2. | @novel_worm | post #14 | | a taste of gold
1 Like
GALLERY

ezgif-3-466e018de4 ezgif-3-c8bf478e94
ezgif-3-49f48408fe

1 Like
Open For Requests graphicsdesign Β© deathinreverie
1 Like
request carrd title : when the sun sets (+ any other equally poetic phrases because I know you're plenty good at them)
aesthetic type : um... honestly it's up you since idk aesthetics lol
colour scheme : dull but pastel blues, purples and mints that match up to a dark background (if you know what I mean)
mood : soft and chill
ideas : tab or website layout kind of thing but on dark mode because my eyes don't like the light lmao, maybe its more like an introduction/get to know a person kind of carrd (kinda like mine?)
inspiration :* I really love qluvbot's designs so maybe something based off of that? her pinterest and youtube. Other things I find pretty: pinterest
extra :* your carrds are super cute so i have no doubts that this would be good:)
1 Like
Accepted Thank you so much for requesting! i'll be taking this! i'm honestly flattered xD. i like your colour scheme by the way! just so you know, i'll be using lorem ipsum for the text parts, if that's okay with you? graphicsdesign Β© deathinreverie
1 Like

no problem! I’m excited to see what you come up with!

DELIVERY So, i'll admit i'm not sold on the main font, but i'm done with this for now! the colours are not dull by the way, i couldn't quite figure out how to make them look good without using some other app. xD let me know what you think! <3 thank you once again for the request!

swirls of cloud carrd template
1 Like

I absolutely love this! It’s honestly super cute with the colors (which reminds me of a hologram screen idk lol) thank you so much for doing this!

1 Like

Aw, thank you so much! :pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And it was my pleasure!

1 Like

Off topic, but this thread is just really cute and aesthetic!

1 Like

Thank you! :heart: I don’t suppose you have a req for me? :eyes: :grin:

1 Like
request carrd title : Epic Fantasy
aesthetic type : dark, royal, epic, fantasy
colour scheme : dark blue and gold
mood : magic and dark fantasy
ideas : Sorta like a tumbler page / website. Like an author website, maybe
inspiration :* something like this website - https://claire-legrand.com/
extra :* You don't have to stick to the form strictly, feel free to change anything
2 Likes
Accepted Thank you so much for requesting! i'll be taking this! i like the vibes this gives, i look forward to getting it done! <3 graphicsdesign Β© deathinreverie
1 Like
DELIVERY i ... kinda got carried away xD. next thing i know i was doing a royal/villainish kinda theme. i like the stuff lmao, the media is absolute gold but anyways, let me know what you think! thank you once again for the request! <3

a taste of gold carrd template

@Novel_Worm forgot to direct reply, sorry! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes
Bump! Kinda of a no sleep night tonight xd. so, if you have an idea, do share <3 i'll at least be somewhat productive lol graphicsdesign Β© deathinreverie

ohh sorry for not replying! I saw this on my phone and told myself I’d reply on my laptop and totally forgot!
That carrd looks amazing!

No problem, and thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like
Bump! I just discovered that if you edit links the number of clicks next to it disappear xd. for some reason this annoys me. oh well. anyone got any carrd ideas for a fake? Made this one here (sweet things), but the itch has not yet been fully scratched lol. graphicsdesign Β© deathinreverie
1 Like