๐“’๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“–๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ

My First Impressions of Creep:

Highly Distressing Levels of Cringe

1 Like

Huh?

1 Like

Itโ€™s a movie

So it didnโ€™t deliver on horror/thriller?

1 Like

The cringe IS the horror!

Imagine the guy you just met to make a My Life type memorial video telling you to film him in the bath right after he forces you into a hug.

It should be shown in therapy sessions for Autistic kids as an ultimate โ€œWhat Not to Doโ€ when meeting a new person.

1 Like

Something wrong with this dude but Imma say for the pay.

1 Like

I hope you can get out before he decides to kil you!

1 Like

My latest million dollar idea is โ€œWhat if Supernatural was a show about nothing?โ€

Exactly.

1 Like

Friends sitcom them?

1 Like

Supernatural needed more wacky characters

@TheTigerWriter

http://www.stmoroky.com/links/sywtlj.htm

2 Likes

(Japanese vocabulary is determined by throwing tiny pieces of sushi at a dart board with several random syllables attatched to it)

this is correct XD

Katakana all look exactly the same, and itโ€™s impossible, even for Japanese people, to tell them apart.

My partner and I were just talking about this yesterday XD

English Sentence:
Jane went to the school.

I know they are being funny using this example, but they have it wrong. Hereโ€™s the correct funny.
Jane To School Went.

And if you want to break down the kanji,
Jane To Small Learning Child Tree Mixing Went.

Youโ€™re welcome.

2 Likes

I still want to learn Japanese, but I think that the funniest thing is the politeness levels. People make fun of the Brits fir being uptight but the Japanese are arguably worse!

1 Like

1 Like

Thatโ€™s because the only weird thing about most the characters is they hunt supernatural creatures, otherwise they are fairly flat characters. No hobbies, no interests, just catchphrases for miles.

1 Like

If only Dean, Sam, and Castiel were more like Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ComicTrio

2 Likes

โ€œLook Eddie, Iโ€™m a shovel! Digahole, digahole, digahole!โ€

2 Likes

A list for why dudes ghost. Lmao

2 Likes

Well, donโ€™t worry about this at all.

Not one bit.

I donโ€™t worry about it. And you do end up copying whoever it is youโ€™re talking to.

If you say good morning to your teacher without saying sensei, no oneโ€™s gonna slap you in the face :stuck_out_tongue:

The only thing you do need to worry about is being able to say words without them sounding like other words with other meanings.

Hashi and hashi and hashi can all mean different things depending on the intonation placement and how flat you say it. Same as kaki and kaki. Do you mean persimmon or oyster? Big difference.

2 Likes