๐“’๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“–๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ

What about Staether?

1 Like

Someonw pointed out that stair was stwood.

2 Likes

https://forum.wackywriters.com/t/mostly-ghostly/9096/1388?u=notarussianbot

If only she knew how useful such things are!

2 Likes

https://forum.wackywriters.com/t/mostly-ghostly/9096/1389?u=notarussianbot

Itโ€™s like Mothra and Godzilla

2 Likes

@J.L.O Iโ€™m thinking about how @anon39043209 said that Kaiji is more attractive than Jinx.

From which?

1 Like

Arcane, not the Pokemon.

At least Kaiji has a damn personality and doesnโ€™t give up!

1 Like

Jinx is a blue haired chick? Kaiji is not coming up in searches in a coherent manner.

1 Like

Look up โ€œKaiji: Ultimate Survivorโ€

Yes

And the game she cones from is literally LoL

Just wanted to make sure.

I get why some people would rather the chick over a dude who looks like his chin could bore a hole through your nether regions .

2 Likes

The art style is flattering on nobody. The big bad looks like an Oni with melanoma.

1 Like

Itโ€™s unforgettable, and if I was told repeatedly that old blade face was the hottest thing in the story, Iโ€™d suspend my disbelief. Iโ€™ve managed that when the hottest guys have more in common with a grey alien with that 90s bowl cut than hot.

2 Likes

There is a token Bishouen, Ichijouโ€ฆbut again, the art style makes him look more like a spade with a face.

2 Likes

Look, mangas are a huge departure from my standard as it is. If Iโ€™m honest, Jason Momoa coming up out the water in jeans as Aquaman is probably where my threshold for paying attention is at (as in Momoa in any other pic is likeโ€ฆEnh). Itโ€™s why I thought nothing of Henry Cavill as Superman, but did a double-take of him as the Witcher. Or why from the Witcher III, that Elf thatโ€™s built like a linebacker caught my attention.

But itโ€™s always for about a double-take and then Iโ€™m back to โ€œwhy!?โ€

1 Like

Like Iโ€™d probably love 90% of the beast men in Mangas for getting closer to scruffy than pretty boy, but their personalities are like โ€œpet meโ€, and Iโ€™m like whereโ€™s the 'effen Tusundere, so I can soap down my brain?

I have to take ME out of the equation.

1 Like

you sound like my mother lol

1 Like

He wonโ€™t help

1 Like

I should be. Iโ€™m probably closer to her in age.

2 Likes